Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Thanks, @itsfi!! That middle one says itโ€™s a two-piece mask- curious to see what thatโ€™s like ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š Happy Masking to you as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm a fan of 2-piece sheet mask ; I find they generally fit better.  @Shosh85

Nice haul @Shosh85!! โค๏ธ I need to order from them, I really want to try that cold brew mask!! โ˜•๏ธ 

Thanks, @angel7594! Thatโ€™s another one Iโ€™m excited about trying- I wanted to compare it to the Caffe Mocha one I recently tried ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m really loving the Caffeinated ones for AM masks! ๐Ÿ™Œโ˜•๏ธ

Goodies from Ross. I'm happy that I found the French Le Petit Marseiliais product there.Goodies from Ross. I'm happy that I found the French Le Petit Marseiliais product there.Makeup/travel bag from RossMakeup/travel bag from RossWho said drinking a 40 isn't classy? It's rose from Whole Foods.  The beef jerky is also from Whole Foods.  The three products are from Target. You get a $5 Target gift card when you buy $20 of beauty items.Who said drinking a 40 isn't classy? It's rose from Whole Foods. The beef jerky is also from Whole Foods. The three products are from Target. You get a $5 Target gift card when you buy $20 of beauty items.$5 Walmart beauty box$5 Walmart beauty boxOrdered from Lord & Taylor for the first time.  The Estee Lauder pore minimizing serum is what I bought, and everything else with the bag was free.Ordered from Lord & Taylor for the first time. The Estee Lauder pore minimizing serum is what I bought, and everything else with the bag was free.

Amazing haul, @meecheroo!   My favorite thing is the 40 oz Rose!  LOL!   Enjoy! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

I love your purchases, @meecheroo!  The gwp that came with your Lord & Taylor purchase is great, too!

Lovely haul @meecheroo ! I particularly love your pink Paris mug ! โค โค  

Awesome haul! You got some great deals! The bags from Ross and Estรฉe Lauder are both so pretty! -That mug from Ross is super cute too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— @meecheroo

Nice finds, @meecheroo! I'm a sucker for mint scents, so that hand cream and body butter set looks amazing! 

@meecheroo  So many beautiful, flowery purchases!  Enjoy!

@meecheroo The Jergens Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is my favorite! It really does give a gorgeous subtle glow and keeps skin hydrated. I self tan every week and it keeps me tan longer. 

IMG_6367.JPG

This came yesterday from Hudson's Bay.

This entire collection is simply gorgeous!  Enjoy your new treasure, @Seymore3! โค๏ธ 

The Erdem x Nars collection is so gorgeous, @Seymore3!

I love the detail they put into this collaboration; down to the beautiful plastic liner @Seymore3

Oooh, thatโ€™s a pretty palette! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ @Seymore3

So pretty @Seymore3! I love the colors in that palette. โค๏ธ

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Iโ€™ve only had a couple re-purchased this month. This pretty much my only haul this month! Pretty proud of myself. T.J. Maxx: 2 Kopari Coconut Oil Glow. I mean, for $15...I got the only 2 they had. Lorac Body Glow in Deep. Sooo pretty for $5!! Beautylish: Their 3 Stila Glitter&Glow shadows in Dollish, Stylish and Embelish. Dollish has to be my new favorite! Niod Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate. Iโ€™m out of My DDG Ferulic+Retinol and wanted to give this a try. Iโ€™m excited to see if itโ€™s as good as everyone says! Sephora: KVD 10 yr anniversary palette and highlight. I actually looooove the glitter in the highlight.

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Gorgeous swatches, @darlyndar!   I love everything you hauled! โค๏ธ

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Thank you @Tamara76 โค๏ธ. Iโ€™m obsessed with all the body glows right now. So far itโ€™s down to 3: the Loving Tan body glow, Melanie Mills Hollywood Glow (Iโ€™ve been using it for years) and the new Sol De Janeiro. Iโ€™m thinking I need to add Fenty to the mix. Have you tried that one yet? Iโ€™m passing on her PomPom because Sephora had one exactly like it for $8. I bought 3 of them! Lol. Theyโ€™re no longer available and Iโ€™m thinking Fenty is the reason. 

testing