Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@darlyndar Unfortunately, I have not tried the Fenty Body Lava yet, but my daughter has the pom pom and I may or may not have borrowed it when she wasn't home the other night ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I love your swatches of the KVD highlights, @darlyndar!  They're so pretty!

@curlychiquita The searches are the Stila Glitter&Glow. โค๏ธ But the KVD highlight is amazing. Iโ€™ve been using it regularly over my Becca Dreamsicle highlight. 

@darlyndar omg! Love the finds mama!...

How do you like the Kopari glow oil? I hope I find that at my TJ MAXX! *fingers crossed*

@kromance The Kopari is nice. Itโ€™s nothing to write home about. I definitely prefer my Melanie Mills and Sol De Janeiro Body Glow Oil. If I had Spent $42 instead of $15, I may have taken it back. You need quite a bit because it dries down as soon as it hits your skin. It took me about 8 pumps for each arm and another 5 pumps for my dรฉcolletage. It wouldnโ€™t last long at all. 

Nice haul, @darlyndar! Those Stilas are so pretty! 

@darlyndar What an awesome haul!

Great TJ Maxx finds!  - I seriously love that store! Every single time I go they ask if I want to sign up for their Visa card- and Iโ€™m just thinking, โ€œoh lord, please make them stop asking, or I just might say yes,โ€ haha! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Love that Stila! Getting a little collection going myself! Those shades look beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 Stila Glitter&Glow are my absolute favorite! I literally wear them everyday. Theyโ€™re sheer perfection. 

@darlyndar I totally agree ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Last weekend was a long one here in Canada (thanks Victoria's Day !) and I spent it in Ottawa. Lots of shopping happened !

Victoria's Secret

There was a "Mix and Match" promo with the perfumes. The closest VS store is 3 hours away from home, so I always stock up on new things when I visit !

IMG_5652.jpgIMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

Hudson's Bay

I also bought a Chanel product as a gift for Father's Day and the lovely saleslady gave me samples too. Pleasantly surprised with No5 L'eau !

IMG_5655.jpg

The Face Shop

There was a Buy 10 Get 5 Free promo going on, so I thought I would stock up on sheet masks ! Also got 2 samples from the Dr. Belmeur line.

IMG_5657.jpg

Marshall's

So many great finds in this store, and I had to limit myself to a few things ! Sheet masks were very cheap and I was so surprised to find the Marc Jacobs perfume there, since it's still available in stores like Nordstrom and Hudson's Bay .. Also found a little Glow Recipe kit with travel sizes products. Since it's not sold on Sephora Canada, I got very excited for a moment haha !

IMG_5658.jpgIMG_5659.jpg

Nordstrom

SO MUCH FUN ! I had an amazing experience at the store and customer service was on point ! Yoonis at the Chanel counter and Wei at the YSL/Armani counter were amazing. I had never seen the highlighter from YSL and had to get it. Also scored a cute GWP for Armani, it is super cute !

IMG_5661.jpgIMG_5662.jpgIMG_5663.jpgIMG_5664.jpgIMG_5665.jpg

I'm glad you had a great long weekend, @emiie!  You purchased gorgeous items.  I'm jealous of your YSL & Chanel!!

Thank you @curlychiquita !! โคโค So far I have been loving these items, I totally recommend it !

You picked up some great things, @emiie!

Thank you, @quspork ! I definitely didn't mean to pick as many items, but I have no regrets haha !

@emiie 

Wow!  So many amazing finds!  The packaging on the YSL highlighter is so pretty.  Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @itsfi ! Have you seen the matching eye palettes ? They look fabulous as well !

@emiie 

The eye palettes are beautiful! 

Gorgeous! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Thank you @sister13 ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@emiie  The picture frame is so lovely!  And, so are the Armani products. ๐Ÿ™‚  The Ecstasy Shine lipstick is especially pretty.

Thank you very much @Ispend2much6 ! ๐Ÿ’• Recently Armani has been my favorite beauty brand ! Little side story, the frame is to put a picture of me with one of my favorite singers, aka Vance Joy, that I met at the airport ๐Ÿ˜› He too deserves a special place in the beauty corner haha !

17 Replies
testing