Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

RE: Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Itโ€™s my new favourite summer fragrance! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Fabulous Mother's Day gifts, @StyleLynn!  The VS bath bombs are so cute!

That popsicle bath bomb is so fun! I had no idea that VS had bath accessories @StyleLynn

RE: Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Neither did I and when I saw them I couldnโ€™t resist!

Ohhhhh - How fun!   Happy Mother's Day, @StyleLynn! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

I wasn't planning on making anymore purchases in May until Sephora released the mini fragrance promos.E+J Nirvana Duo, Tom Ford Boys & Girls in Christiano + Georgie, Aerin , Tory Burch, and Versace promosE+J Nirvana Duo, Tom Ford Boys & Girls in Christiano + Georgie, Aerin , Tory Burch, and Versace promos

@JiMi2006 Great haul! Love your mini fragrances and TF lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Who can pass up a good mini, @JiMi2006? Looks like you got some nice scents! 

@JiMi2006 Lovely haul!! The mini fragrances are adorable!! ๐Ÿค— Enjoy!

I am right with you, @JiMi2006!  I cannot resist perfume minis! โค๏ธ

Fantastic items, @JiMi2006! This was a great promo.

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Sephora haul /re rouge 2018 Amazon haul (Katespade items /herbivore item Marshallโ€™s haul (mermaid brush) Fave haul item was actually a gift I received which is a Custom /hand made mug from a coworker she gifted it to me for covering a shift for her at work

@WhereYouStand First, congrats on re-rouging second, I love your Amazon/Marshalls hauls but what I love the most is that mug gift from your co-worker! It looks nice!! Sure looks like your co worker is very talented! Enjoy everything!

Happy re-rouging, @WhereYouStand!  The coconut bath soak sounds amazing!  The handmade mug was nice of your coworker; it's very pretty! 

Ohhhhh - I love the Kate Spade and the Herbivore sounds delightful! โค๏ธ   @WhereYouStand

Such a cute haul @WhereYouStand! The Sugarfina gift is one of my favorite GWP's that Sephora has ever done ๐Ÿ˜„

congrats on re-rouging @WhereYouStand ! that mug is adorable !

Yay for re-Rouging! Love that mug too- your coworker is very talented, @WhereYouStand!

Great haul!! Congrats on re-rouging!

The coffee cup and bag are so adorable- and how cute, they even match with each other!

That handmade mug is pricelessโ€” how nice of your coworker!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Enjoy all your goodies!!! @WhereYouStand

I also had some cool beauty experiences and hauls on a trip to NYC last weekend:

1.  My daughter and I visited the Bite Beauty Lip Lab in SoHo to make our own lipsticks!

050418liplab.PNG

We got to choose our color, formula and scent - I chose the top shade above, went with Amuse Bouche formula and added vanilla scent.  I can't recall what shade my mini chose, but she also got the vanilla scent.

050418bitelipstick.PNG

2. I also got to stop by the Birchbox Shop in SoHo and build my own box!

050418birchboxshop.PNG

It was such a fun shop! โค๏ธ

050418bbshop.PNG

Spoiler
1.   The box and products are on the right - I got a Ciate Glitter Polish, Pixi Lip Gloss, The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Moisturizer, Lollia Wish Perfume and Beauty Protector Spray
2.  I also bought a Kopari Lip Glossy (love!) and a Jouer Rose Gold Highlighter
3.  The SA also gave me a mystery sample pack (Model Co. Lipstick and Stila Mascara DS) and $5 off my purchase since I subscribe to BB
4.  I got the workout top at Marshalls by my hotel - Surprisingly, they didn't have any great makeup brands, just like my local Marshalls ๐Ÿ˜ž
5.  I got the little pins at The Whitney Museum Gift Shop

3. I found the coolest Sephora in the Ansonia Building on the Upper West Side:

050418dior.PNG

Spoiler
1. Dior Addict Lacquer Plump in Sweet D (Sephora Exclusive)

4.  And we stopped back by the Sephora Ansonia to pick up our Rouge Gifts and make a quick trip to Sephora Times Square <3:

050418sephorany.PNG

Spoiler
1. Smashbox x Vlada Cover Shots Palette (Ansonia)
2.  Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in Femmebot (Times Square)
3.  ABH Brow Wiz (Ansonia)
4.  Bobbi Brown Crushing on Pink 500 Point Perk (Times Square:  Mini Luxe Lip Color in Neutral Rose, Mini Crushed Lip Color in Babe, Mini Art Stick Liquid Lip in English Rose and Mini Lip Color in Sandwash Pink)
5.  2x Rouge Sugarfina Gifts for me and my daughter (Ansonia)
6.  YSL Volupte Liquid Color Balm in Show Me Peach
7.  YSL Volupte Liquid Color Balm in Chase Me Nude

ETA:  One more purchase that I almost forgot about... We had a long flight delay in Dallas on our way to NY and since I was travelling with my daughter, I decided to make lemonade out of lemons... We enjoyed a nice dinner with a refreshing margarita for me and an icy cold Sprite for her and then we hit the Benefit Vending Machine near our gate - We both ended up getting Punch Pop Liquid Lip Color, which we both immediately fell in love with! โค๏ธ 

050418benefit.PNG

@Tamara76 Sounds like you had a blast.. and you got so many cool things from your trip to nyc....I live so close by but I always put off going there.. itโ€™s been on my wishlist like forever. Lol maybe Iโ€™ll  go there in summertime.

testing