Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Thank you @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@angel7594 Oh the anniversary palette is so pretty and love how you decorated your pics with a rose ๐ŸŒน beautiful pics!๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @mezzotown88! โค๏ธ

How does it perform?!?! Please do tell! ๐Ÿ™‚ @angel7594

@SchylarR, I plan to try it over the weekend, but I got a chance to swatch it in store, and it is quite pigmented. ๐Ÿ™‚

So pretty, @angel7594! I hope you love it! 

Thank you @quspork! โค๏ธ

That palette really is gorgeous! - and the gold rose just goes so well with it! Hope you enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— @angel7594

Thank you @Shosh85! โค๏ธ

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

โ€ชReturned my Tarte foundation that I had been tying out, and picked up the Kat Von D foundation and brush instead. I had a sample of it a couple of years ago but at that time I was a makeup newbie. Iโ€™m hoping that Itโ€™ll work better for me now that I have a better skincare regime, and different primers and techniques, etc. ๐Ÿ˜‹ and I just had to get more of the 100pt Deva Curl mask๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s the best! โ€ฌFollow me on Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction for more makeup pics๐Ÿ’‹

Amazon.com - Kruzers - Foldies Buffalo Exchange consignment store: (I combined my previous and current store credit for selling clothes and my current wardrobe is now too big , I lost around 29 pounds in 2 months) I only spent only eighteen dollars!!! In the consignment haul. - Hunter rain boots - Tooled vintage handbag - sephora (micro haul) - Tatcha pearl illuminating eye treatment (my first tatcha Product I tried a sample & loved it) Herberger s (liquidation sale) - Guess rain jackets x2 one pink one in dark navy blue (blue one not pictured) - Hippie Laundry Embroidered Jeans

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@WhereYouStand Congrats!! Thatโ€™s a big accomplishment! Nice haul! What a cute jacket and cute rainboots!๐Ÿ˜

@WhereYouStand 

Congratulations, that is an awesome accomplishment!  So many great items in your hauls!

@WhereYouStand Congrats, that's awesome! I still have favorite pieces I got from Buffalo Exchange like fifteen years ago, hope yours hold up well for you too โœจ

Yay! Congratulations on losing weight, that is definitely an awesome accomplishment!

What a great deal at Buffalo Exchange! I go in there from time to time too and can find some pretty great things!

Love those Hunter boots- one of the best in my opinion! - and oh my gosh, those pants are beautiful!

So many great purchases, have fun with them!! @WhereYouStand ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Motherโ€™s Day Treats for Me.

@StyleLynn Fun haul! love your pink doggie and popsicle bathbombs

Ooh, fun treats, @StyleLynn! I hope you enjoy them! 

@StyleLynn Everything looks so fun!!

The Bath Bomb and clay mask look especially fun!! 

Hope you had a good Motherโ€™s Day!! Enjoy your goodies!!  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

that bath bomb is so fun @StyleLynn !

I'm such a fan of the Bombshell Summer version! Great haul!

1 Reply
testing