Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Last haul of the month 2 small ones from Sephora -this is the 2nd set i got from tarte love them! so promised myself I would wait & get them on sale. Pat gloss is divine rose, not sure about it yet.... & 2 more from Deco Miami

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Ohhhh - I love that Pat McGrath and those nail polishes, @sonnydee! โค๏ธ

The PMG glass looks very pretty, @sonnydee! I hope you like it!

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@sonnydee ahh I really wanted that Sacha Juan sample!!! (ummm murdering the spelling?!) I requested it with 2 different orders and didnโ€™t receive. I hope youโ€™ll share your review!

Sure, @MackyDeanna. I'll let you know what I think.

Sure, @MackyDeanna. I'll let you know what I think.

@sonnydee Nice haul!! Those nail polish packaging is adorable and those tarte brushes look great! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thanks @Shosh85. They really are great!

Thanks @Shosh85. They really are great!

@sonnydee  I love the gloss, especially the gold shimmer with the pink tint.

I've got my eye on 3 of these but this was my first choic...

I've got my eye on 3 of these but this was my first choice. It is pretty! @Ispend2much6

My memorial day haul finally arrived ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ not pictured in the photo is the Divine pallete by Kat Von D Anastasia blush trio

I love your new collection of palettes, @julvia!

@julvia Holy moly, thatโ€™s a fantastic haul!! So many beautiful palettes!! Enjoy them! ๐Ÿค—

I paid a visit to Winners (Canadian version of TJ Maxx) last night, and also went to MAC and Sephora to pick up some goodies โคโค

Winners :  I love the holographic Juicy Coutury carry-on suitcase ! Had to get it ! The purse was only 27$ and it's really compact, just like I love it ! Also scored an Amika travel size of the Nourishing Hair Mask ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5783.JPG

MAC : Had a free lipstick because of Back2Mac, I picked Girl About Town ! โค Also picked an Eye Khohl in Costa Riche and a mini lipstick in D is for Danger โคIMG_5787.JPG 

Sephora :  Unplanned purchases, but they had the new Fenty products โค The Eye Bling is sold out online and I scored it at my local store ๐Ÿ™‚ Mini Too Faced Peach Primer, D&G The One Rollerball and the Huda Beauty Gemstones Obsession ! โคโคIMG_5784.JPG

IMG_5785.JPG

Amazing haul, girl!   That holo suitcase is absolutely adorable and that purse is too cute! โค๏ธ

Great hauls, @emiie!  The Huda beauty palettes are so pretty!

@emiie You got so many great things!! That suitcase is beautiful, what a great find! 

I love it when I can find Amika at TJ Maxx! Iโ€™m currently addicted to the hair mask! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

RE: Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Great haul! I LOVE Winners๐Ÿ˜ I actually work there, so hard not to want to buy everything!! Lol!

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

One last May haul! I had a little too much fun editing my photos and the one set of samples ended up blurry ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ oops! Top right are promos- the weekly wow free mascara mini from Lancรดme, Youth to the People wash & cream, and First Aid Beauty coconut micellar makeup melt. The free samples should be visible- I finally received the requested Hair repair mask- twice ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ll take it! Full size products are Lancรดme Monsieur Big mascara, Hourglass mineral veil setting powder, and Erborian BB sheet mask. Most excited for the mineral veil!!

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Great haul, @MackyDeanna!  Enjoy the mineral veil setting powder and Erborian BB sheet mask!  I hear that both are great!

RE: Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Thank you @curlychiquita ! Already love the mineral veil- highly recommend! Everything about it works well- including the packaging.
1,279 Replies
testing