Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

i had a bit of a QVC problem this month...got this, and on the way is:

PTR Retinol Fusion PM

Algenist new cleanser gel 

Algenist super-size Regenerative Moisture Cream and Concentrated serum

QVC favorites sampler with deluxe samples of several products ( pix to follow in June when I get them)

So, this is kind of an overlapping haul...I was totallly enabled by prior posts and swatches of this palette, and I am still anxiously awaiting the return to stock of Meteorites so I can pounce on those!

Lari should make commission. Seriously. 

What at meteorite set are you looking for?

i just want my first "can" of clair 02 perles for my fair face... I have my email set up to notify me when they are back in stock....  I have wanted them ever since I missed out on the little deluxe cutiepie sample last month. Smiley Wink

Have you done a store search?? I have seen them at random stores before...also it may be sold out at a store, but they still have the tester out, so you could ask for a sample! I got a sample of the 02 and got MORE than that deluxe sample! It could tide you over tile they come back in stock Smiley Happy I hope this helps.

Oops and by store search I mean check store's inventory by your zip online. 

yes, I was just there and my local store does not carry them...the SA didn't even know what I was talking about at first,  if you can imagine such a thing!! Good things come to those who wait....and wait...and wait...

YGPM in a second

YAY the IT palette! I quite like it. Sheer Joy is the most powdery shade in the palette, though, so just be aware that it might not perform as well as the others. I hope you like it!

i have been seeing in on QVC a lot, and since I missed out on the Tarte matte palette, I figured I better not miss out on this one. The main one I know I won't like is the ssunset...I am fair and pink, and anything remotely orangey on me looks awful. I shall play with it, though--maybe mixing with a gold from an UD palette will help it work on me. I really like IT Cosmetics. I can't wait to play!

I am a bit dismayed to see it is made in China...Kinda confusing, since they are supposed to be "cruelty free"....what do you think about that??

This palette is just so beautiful! Now I want one too! BT is not good for my wallet! Smiley Tongue

Such a pretty palette! QVC is really awesome for buying items in larger size or bulk, I've found. They have great sales too!

Looking at the beauties on the "What are you wearing today?" thread convinced me that I needed to get the Chocolate Bar and Electric palettes Smiley Wink Plus I picked up the UD Smoked palette and the Sun Safety kit at my local SiJCP

Yay! You will rock the chocolate palette!

Thanks Smiley Happy Maybe I'll have time tomorrow to post a look

Great palette haul!!! You will love your Electric Palette and Chocolate Bar Palette, and they work so beautifully together, too. Enjoy!

Nice haul! I still haven`t had the courage to gen the electric palette, but maybe soon! I just recently got the same other items! Smiley Happy 

The TF and electric palette compliment each other sooooo well!!!  You're going to LOVE them!!! 

Ooohh you went a little palette happy there! Smiley Very Happy Hope you love them! I keep looking at the UD Electric palette but haven't made the plunge yet.

That tread also convinced me to get the TF palette. This November it will be mine! 

My sephora orders coming in will be exciting, birthday gift+pack up promo+nars illuminator promo+nars 500 pt perk! In the meantime, I got this set from bareMinerals today:

It was during their flash sale last week, only $18 for all three items!! I couldn't help myself...

Lol you can see my flowery shirt in the mirrors Smiley Tongue

Fun haul! I want your shirt!

Hehe thanks, it feels very Spring-y Smiley Happy

I have that bareminerals eyeshadow quad. The colors are lovely!

1,113 Replies