Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Thanks @crazyRN! Our luck this year hasn't been the best, and everything is happening at once, but we're ttying to stay calm and positive. Thank you for the good thoughts!

I am so sorry- I hope that your boyfriend will pull through the surgery fast and recover back to 100% soon!

Thank you so much Missie! I kinda feel bad having posted about it, but it was a tough day and I just had to let it out I guess. We're trying to stay positive, so thanks for sending good vibes! Smiley Happy

Best wishes to your bf for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Thanks for the best wishes @chocopudding, we surely appreciate!

Wishing for a 100% recovery! Hugs! 

Thank you! Smiley Happy

So sorry to hear about your boyfriend needing surgery.  I will pray for him.

Hopefully, you get your missing NARS base or some points back to make up for it even if it is only a sample size.

Thank you! I don't even think I'm going to complain. I don't think they would do anything to make up for a missing foil. =/

I'm sorry to hear your boyfriend needs surgery…that's always a scary thing to go through. I'll be sending you and him good thoughts Smiley Happy

Also…loving your new brush and OCC acquisitions!

Yeah, I`m very excited about the brushes, I needed some eye ones. And the OCC are gerat to create different shades for my lips. I'm loving it.
Thank you for the good thoughts!

I'm very sorry to hear about your boyfriend. All the best to you, him and your families. 

You have a wonderful haul here! I'm disappointed to hear your NARS set came without the foil sample. I know it's only a foil but the fact that they even included a foil instead of a deluxe size is kinda ridiculous, so for you not to get it is even worse. If you have 10 minutes to kill you should call up the Rouge line and get a little somethin' somethin' for their mistake.

I'm sorry to hear your boyfriend needs surgery. I wish you both all the best and I hope he makes a fast and full recovery. October was one of the worst months of my life; two of my family members were diagnosed with cancer and one had pneumonia two years after my grandpa passed away from complications with pneumonia. Just remember that the only direction to go is up, and everything will right itself eventually! In the meantime, retail therapy doesn't hurt! Smiley Wink Stay strong!

image.jpg

My week's haul so far!

Perles Du Paradise

I'm guessing you found a new addiction... Meteorites! Nice haul!

Im a lil obsessed...

Yes! Guerlain Perles du Paradise 

Sephora Disney Jasmine mirror

Nars point perk

& the packup promo!

Yay!! Nice haul! Let me know your thoughts on the Fake up...I wanted to try it when it first came out, but was afraid it would be too moisturizing for me.   Smiley Happy Enjoy your perles!

Will do, and thanks Smiley Wink

Ohhh the packaging on the Guerlain. <3 My original formula Meteorites finally arrived from NM (I ordered it back in March) and now I want the Perles du Paradise too!

1,113 Replies