Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Nice haul! I still haven`t had the courage to gen the electric palette, but maybe soon! I just recently got the same other items! Smiley Happy 

The TF and electric palette compliment each other sooooo well!!!  You're going to LOVE them!!! 

Ooohh you went a little palette happy there! Smiley Very Happy Hope you love them! I keep looking at the UD Electric palette but haven't made the plunge yet.

That tread also convinced me to get the TF palette. This November it will be mine! 

My sephora orders coming in will be exciting, birthday gift+pack up promo+nars illuminator promo+nars 500 pt perk! In the meantime, I got this set from bareMinerals today:

image.jpg

It was during their flash sale last week, only $18 for all three items!! I couldn't help myself...

Lol you can see my flowery shirt in the mirrors Smiley Tongue

Fun haul! I want your shirt!

Hehe thanks, it feels very Spring-y Smiley Happy

I have that bareminerals eyeshadow quad. The colors are lovely!

I'm trying to delve more into colors now and it has such great reviews, I'm excited! 

Oh yes, it is really pretty. The colors seem like they wouldn't work but they seriously do.

Love the shadow quad! I'm jealous now! *-* Tell me what you think of it later!!

I'll do a look with it for sure! Smiley Happy

Wow, that's a good deal....you picked some great stuff. Smiley Happy The quad has some very pretty colours!

Well, today was an awful and sad day. On top of all the bad things that had been happening to us lately My boyfriend got bad news from his doctor, and he'll have to go through a very delicate surgery very soon. Smiley Sad

Anyways, The BT community has been amazing to me and it helps me to cheer up in those difficult times. So, I came to share the following are orders that I received in the past days.

20140518_163558.jpg 20140526_102442.jpg20140528_100046.jpg20140528_140832.jpg

My NARS set came without the Eyeshadow base sample :/
Today I was going to place an order for a perfume for my boyfriend, but at checkout time the taxes charged were over 20% of the purchase value, and I just found it outrageous, and gave up the order. I might check if the drugstore sells it instead.

Im so sorry Smiley Sad 

Let me know what you think of the OCC set because I was pretty close to getting that. 

Thank you. Smiley Happy
Today I just swatched on my lips a couple of colors to see how they show and mix. The two I tried are very bright and not flattering at all on me, but as weird as it sounds I love them as a "lipstick base".
I have this thing that I can never wear only one lipstick color at once, so I tested using those 2 bright colors as a first color to other lipsticks of mine, and I absolutely love all the shades that I can create, so I am going to have fun with it. But I still have to give them another try to see if I can wear them by themselves.

I think that makes total sense!

And I'll be thinking of you both. *hugs*

You got some great goodies, love the NARS set and eagerly awaiting my own!

I'm sorry things are so rough right now, you and your bf are both in my good wishes and prayers. I hope his surgery goes well and you get a great job soon! *hugs* <3

Even though I just bought the full size Eyeshadow base I was a bit disappointed for not getting the foil sample in my kit. It is even listed on the box. But you will love it! I love all the colors. I just didn't swatch the eyeliner yet, but it was worth my points!

And thank you so much for your thoughts! You're always so nice to me.  
Honestly, I don't even care about the job right now, because as a web developer I can freelance, get small contracts and make some cash while my work permit is still valid. His health is definitely my main concern, and it sucks because he already has a very rare and serious thyroid condition and now this completely unrelated thing appears. And the chances of permanent damage after the surgery are very high. And to add to all that the government lost all my immigration papers so I have no process to become a permanent resident going on, and have to keep on getting temporary visas for now.

Emmy, that sounds like a lot of stress all at once! Hoping his surgery going well and the government gets its act together with your paperwork! Sending hugs and luck your way Smiley Happy

1,113 Replies