Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

This collection also got me!

This is the first collection that got me in such a long time. I practically stalked Nordies, MAC, and Macy's. The only thing I didn't get was the clear water lipglass. I think Temptalia  got everyone on that swatch. I also wanted a skin finish, but I don't want a bronzy one. 

MAC totally knocked it out of the park with the Alluring Aquatic packaging! I think I'm set with MAC until the Simpsons collection Smiley Very Happy

Can't stop staring at those lipsticks! And envious that you got FOUR!!!!  They only had two colours left at our nearby Mac. 

I ordered it from macy's when it was available online

have you checked nordstrom? mine still had everything. since we have a freestanding mac in the same mall I think people forget about the counters. they still had most of the proenza schouler line too

I went to the MAC counter at The Bay instead of the freestanding store, and there was only one other person there! I had a couple things put on hold, but I changed my mind when I got there andthey still had lots of everything! I agree that people forget about the counters, so try going to one instead of a MAC store! Good luck!

Okay, these are really, really pretty.  I want them all, but.... my OCD would want to wipe off the water.  I know it is a part of the design.  It would drive me nuts, but I still love them.  I know that makes no sense.  Please post a swatch of that coral looking one when you get a chance.

It's more like a nude. I haven't swatched them yet (took pretty, haven't taken the plunge to touch them lol), but here is a photo I found on a blog:

Here's what I've purchased/redeemed in May so far! I haven't received all of the items, but am excited to get it soon!

Philosophy Living Grace EDT - OHHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHH! This is the best scent I've ever smelled in my whole life! I have the EDP version of this fragrance, and the first day I bought it, my brother (who usually dislike any women fragrance) came and asked me what I'm wearing, so that he can buy one for his girlfriend as well. He said this is by far the best perfume that I've purchased. The next day, I wore it to work and my boss (who always likes to crack jokes with me) jokingly told me I shouldn't wear it to work, because the scent is so nice and it will attract literally everyone in the company. Being an engineer, lots of my friends/people that I hangout with are guys, and EVERYONE comments on how nice I smell whenever they get a chance. The only downside would be that the scent doesn't last long, so I immediately purchased the 0.5 ml travel size.

Korres Wild Rose 24 hours moisturizing cream - I am out of my usual Shiseido Night cream, and although I am absolutely in love with my new Ole Henriksen moisturizer, I needed a little bit of extra moisture. I always wanted to try out Korres so I bought this cream. Haven't received it yet.

Glam Glow Super Mud - Haven't gotten this one yet either. Since I tend to get hormonal breakouts, I purchased this for spot treatment.

Laura Mercier 500 pt perk - I only tried the tinted moisturizer and the lip gloss so far, and I like it the lipgloss but not so much the tinted moisturizer. It's too sheer for my liking... I have light freckling which I always want to cover (I get mildly annoyed when people with no freckles always comment on how they look so cute! Urgh!) and this tinted moisturizer won't cover them completely.

Laura Mercier 100 pt perk - I don't know why I redeemed this tinted moisturizer when I already know that I don't like this one. Haha

Nars 100 pt perk - I honestly dislike this colour and the way it feels on my lips. It's sticky, too much shimmer and just makes my face looks unbalanced somehow...

YSL 500 pt perk - I only redeemed this for the charm bracelet - haven't received it yet, but excited to try it on!

Sephora Collection Sol De Rio Bronzer - Honestly, I purchased this only because the pan is HUGE and it's cheap. I haven't received it yet, but am looking forward to trying it!

Hourglass Ambient Light Palette - I haven't received it yet, but am super excited to try it! I solely purchased this based on rave reviews, hopefully it will work well on my skin!

Ole Henriksen 7 Skincare Sensation - I love Ole Henriksen! I love every single one of these! It's a great set to try out Ole's products. I especially like Sheer Transformation, I will repurchase when I run out.

Tarte Amazonian Lipsticks in Golden Pink and Coral Blossom. Super sheer and doesn't have too much pigmentation, but I like the way how it glides on lips and moisturizes. I really liked the Coral Blossom colour, but Golden Pink wasn't too great and didn't show on my lips.

Sephora Brush #54 - Again, haven't received this yet, but i've been in need for a new blush brush for quite some time. My experience with Sephora brand items was extremely satisfying so far, so I'm looking forward to start using this.

Prada Infusion D’Iris Eau de Parfum Rollerball - I am quite a fragrance junkie, I usually like clean, fresh and fruity scent but I kinda liked this powdery scent, so I had to grab it when this showed up as a promo!

And of course... Sun Safety Kit! I haven't used any of the items yet, but I will start using it when I run out what I'm currently using. Seems like a very good deal!

I feel like I buy too much from Sephora, I certainly need some no-buy period! Although I know that I won't last a week... Smiley Wink

Been SUPER LAZY about posting haul photos recently... so here's a collective haul of multiple shopping trips Smiley Very Happy

My new Nike's that I am freakin IN LOVE with! Have been wearing the heck out of them already, which is why I took the photo from the internets haha! Planning on buying another pair in a different color Smiley Happy

First EVER luxury brand purchase!! Guerlain Crazy Pearls- SO pretty, absolutely in love, and Chanel Glossimer in Murmure! Fell in love with this gloss from a sample, absolutely love the shine, color and texture of this, and I'm not typically a gloss girl!

Did some TJ Maxx'in- Sperry's, a Tiganello Tote, and for the mini perfume lovers- a set of 4 DKNY fragrances- Be Delicious Rio, London, NYC, and Paris. Absolutely love all of these items.

And last but not least, a sale Sephora haul, enabled by the promo code...

Gigantic Detangler Comb- seriously, this thing is huge.

Pore Perfection Kit (pretty much only got this for the extractor...)

Sephora Ribbon Hair Ties

Sephora Lipstick in Hot Spot- never would have thought to look at Sephora's lipsticks until I fell head over heels for one I got out of a TSB! Great product for $12, fantastic for on sale at $5! Will be stalking the sale section in case they mark down any more Smiley Happy

Promo- Prada Infusion D'Iris Rollerball- this came with a little leather carrying case! Impressive for a promo! Dr. Brandt XYY Dual Fusion Water, First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser

Samples- Versace Bright Crystal Absolu, Lancome 1 Minute Blur, MUFE HD Powder

Bonus Sample- Dior Fluid Sticks- was SUPER excited to find this in my box, was very sad when the sample section ran out of this before I could get my hands on one!

Once you start with the magic balls, you can't stop! Watch out!!! Smiley Very Happy

What Missie said! ^ Smiley Wink

Haha, I think I have a problem!! Gotta catch em all!

Got the Prada Iris and FAB mask with the promo code as well! *high five* Smiley Happy

Woohoo! Pics or it didn't happen Smiley Wink

Love those shoesssss! I want them. 

I LOVE Sperry's. Every time I wear them my 10 y/o says I'm wearing "grandma shoes". =(

Additions to my May hauls

Oh wow! That's a lot of goodies! 

I blame it on sales I can't pass up Smiley Happy

Accidental haul the last couple of days, and some online purchases that I'm not even getting into (Burberry! Hakuhodo!):

Not pictured: Essie Vices Versa

Back: Cosmetic bags: Nordstrom GWP, Nordstrom's Clinique GWP (items below the bag), Ulta Citrus Rose shower/bath gel

Middle: Nail wheels (for blog swatches), BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss- Rebel (GWP), Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy, Sephora Nail Lacquer- Sky Diving, Diorshow Lash Maximizer (GWP), Dior Addict It Lash- Black, Blue, Dior Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara, Clinique GWP contents, Clinique Deodorant, Clinique 7-Day Scrub Cream

Front: Essie Chills & Thrills, MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadows- Silver Sun, Lorelei, MAC 233 Duo Fiber Brush, Cotton Rounds

Considering I didn't start out to buy anything other than the MAC items...

I got my Hakuhodo brushes, and that's it for me for awhile... I may have to buy a new computer, so the wallet's on lockdown.

A bit of a mac haul cause they were sold out online and I had to go in store to see what they had.

Hah, looks like we got the same 2 shadows.

1,113 Replies