Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

That kate spade wallet is GORGEOUS. I have one in bright orange to match an orange Coach purse I own. It's soft as butter! Smiley Happy Beautiful haul, annypoo!

Thanks Lari!

I'm a Kate Spade addict so I'm in love with this. I also love Vince Camuto - great shoes at a decent price. 

Lovely haul! 

Where did you get the small Lorac palette? I saw it at Ulta once but then it quickly disappeared, I kind of regret not getting it... It seems very travel friendly and was quite cheap. 

I got it at nordstrom rack 

I love Vince Camuto shoes. 

LOVE that Kate Spade wallet!! <3

I was nervous about this lipstick color, but I just opened it. This is very similar to a Lancôme one I owned and loved years ago. It is going to be very awesome. Plus, I love the Tory Burch postcard. I have been wanting to try the scent. image.jpg

Yesss hope you love it! The formula is fantastic

Once again, you were my inspiration or dare I say enabler!  Thanks.  I am sure I will.  Maybe, I will wear it on Thursday.  I chose sleep over makeup again today but must wear my new melted lipstick the next day I wear makeup, plus I am always afraid to wear a brand new lipstick too soon after it arrives in this heat. It needs some time to cool down.  I did open it quickly though, and surprisingly, it looks fine.

Yup mine wasn't sweating either! Smiley Happy

Nice haul & Miss MK enabling everybody! Smiley Wink Mine should arrive this week! My last little hauls for a while now. Tomorrow I might have something to show.

What color is it?

Demi Buff, which is a beautiful pinkish brown. Unless I change my mind about wearing makeup again tomorrow, I will wear it and post it in the what are you wearing thread.

Bitty haul today:

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself body butter which I'm loving at this very moment.  I smell so good!!! And Too Faced Lip Injection lip tint in Candy Burst, which I absolutely hate. What a disappointment! Can't win 'em all I guess. 

image.jpg

I love their hand food! I may try this body butter since it has AHA! That is going in my basket like now! 

I feel like i have never seen that too faced before?

Hand Food is next on my list! I have one of their shower gels (that smells like the body butter I bought - whoa

tongue twister!) And I have Heel Genius, which is amazing! All their products become immediate Holy Grails. Love them!!

I'm in love with hand food! The smell, the pink bottle, the name...it just gets me every time! Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

mayhaul.jpg

Tax refund finally came… LOL

1. Beauty Blender

2. Naked 3

3. Givenchy Lipstick in Rouge Interdit

4. Hourglass Liquid to Powder Foundation

5. The Porefessional

6. Buxom Cream Liner in Suede

7. Dior Rosy Glow

oh dear...

Dior Rosy Glow is next on my list! Beautiful haul!