Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

ah I know! I want them all just for the cute faces. The tint is decent but they're not moisturizing at all

and thank you Smiley Very Happy

Hope you have/had an awesome birthday.  I have not used my CKOne mascara yet, but I did buy a lipstick when it was on sale for a day of beauty.  It was better than I expected it to be.  Maybe, the mascara will be decent too.

I have that orange tonymoly lipbalm too!! the scent is amazing and really moisturizing 

Spoiler

aww i'm so sad i cancelled my auto delivery literally FIVE days before this was said to ship out ): this set looks better than the original!

What set is this?  I want one.

this one was the christmas bow and go set which i think only had two shipments and the total for each shipment was a pretty good deal. 

I got it too Smiley Happy I'm so happy I kept the autodelivery. I think I will use the palette for prom

Tell me more about this auto delivery please!

Oh my! They have auto delivery?????

I Googled it, because I was too excited.  The auto delivery is through QVC, so I will pass.  I guess you get a decent price by committing to buy a collection, which usually consists of 3 orders on auto shipment.

:/ 

My MAY "discovery" if you will... a small but very pretty Jill Stuart collection Smiley Happy

Jewel Crystal Eyes palette - Celestial Selenite

Lip Jewel - Amethyst Dew

Diamond Dew Eyelid Liner - Ocean Jewel (easily my favorite purchase this year!)

Lip Blossom - Amaryllis Poetry (left) & Native Rosella (right)

Wow!!  Gorgeous packaging!  I really want that lipstick on the left!

I want them all, especially the lipstick on the right.  When it starts this pretty though, it usually takes me the longest to get to it.  I never want to mess it up.

OMG so true, I had to fight myself to use them! The tip of the lipsticks had a jewel shape pattern that I didn't want to mess up... but I wanted to put them on SO BAD Smiley Happy I definitely favor the Native Rosella, it's very subtle and shimmery... but I am very happy with both colors I picked thankfully. I don't know if you can see it very well, but there's a little tiny flip top mirror on top of the lipsticks which is so cute and useful (if you have fairly good eyesight lol Smiley Happy

That little mirror is the whole reason I am oogling the lipstick as well as the fancy detail.

Highlighted

It's really much prettier in person... makes you feel like a princess for a moment Smiley Happy

love the look of Jill Stuart packaging!

I absolutely love Jill Stuart's packaging! I'm hoping I'll be able to haul something this summer...hoping ;^ ;

I didn't know Jill Stuart made such girly, princessy cosmetics! Your haul is gorgeous....I would feel so bad using them! Smiley Very Happy

Wow look at that packaging!! Those eyeshadows look stunning!

The eyeshadows are very pigmented in this palette... very true to the color you see without having to build, they also blend well. I feel like they're thicker than any eyeshadow I've ever used before... if that's even possible. They are all shimmery and also have a bit of glitter but I hardly had any fallout, maybe because of the creamy-like powder consistency holding it together? I was a bit heavy-handed when applying yesterday and my eyes were very "WOW" if you know what I mean... I will lighten up next time since I usually sport a more subtle appearance lol Smiley Happy  I definitely want to buy another palette from this brand... and next time I plan to pick something colorful since I played it very 'neutral' safe this first time Smiley Wink

Where do you buy Jill Stuart? 

I bought all of these on ebay... I found a decent selection of Jill Stuart items on Sasa.com and also on YESSTYLE.com but ebay had the ones I wanted the most Smiley Happy