Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Hello, beautiful BTers!

Thought I would keep up with the haul threads tradition and start one for May! I love seeing everyone's hauls -- small and large, beauty and non-beauty -- so do share what you've added to your collection this month! Smiley Happy

Re: Marvelous May Hauls! "I came, I saw, I hauled."

Adorable! do you get these for the novelty of them or are the products decent too? Smiley Happy

honestly for the novelty of them. the lotions are pretty decent though

Oh I see It's a 10 - that's my favorite leave in conditioner! What was it a GWP for?

I've never used it before, I hope I like it!

It was with any purchase, as long as you got an email about it

Happy B-day! or early B-day.  That tote is cute!  I just may go and pick one up now...  And of course those tony moly cuties are adorable.  I just did a search and saw that those bunny tinted lip balms come with different faces and colors.  GAH, so cute!

ah I know! I want them all just for the cute faces. The tint is decent but they're not moisturizing at all

and thank you Smiley Very Happy

Hope you have/had an awesome birthday.  I have not used my CKOne mascara yet, but I did buy a lipstick when it was on sale for a day of beauty.  It was better than I expected it to be.  Maybe, the mascara will be decent too.

I have that orange tonymoly lipbalm too!! the scent is amazing and really moisturizing 

Highlighted

Spoiler

aww i'm so sad i cancelled my auto delivery literally FIVE days before this was said to ship out ): this set looks better than the original!

8 Replies