Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Marvelous March Hauls!

Spring is in the air here in Ohio! I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for the sunshine and bright colors!! Between 

work and school I haven’t been shopping much, but I know I’ll grab some goodies during the spring sale. There are so many things on my loves list!! Happy birthday to all my March babies too! 

58C5DFFE-300A-4319-92D1-5F1FCAFE2CCE.jpeg

9531B866-42C0-4DD8-8588-9854D30BEBC6.jpeg

Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Love this haul! The brush is way cooler in person, isn’t it @angel7594!? The ND is so cute and little. 3B253666-4C57-4627-A6DF-78544EC18395.jpeg

At Sephora, I took A little comparison pic. I hadnt Realized how itty bitty it was.  

@ClassicallyFab Thank you! ❤️ I agree that the brush is amazing in person, I was so pleased when I opened the box!

@angel7594,

These look wonderful!

@angel7594

That ND palette and the ABH....so freaking beautiful. I'm so tempted!

Enjoy your beautiful hauls!

Such a beautiful haul! I bought the Soft Glam and Amrezy too, and I just love them!! Enjoy your great purchases! @angel7594 😍🙌

Thank you @Shosh85! ❤️

No makeup, but Donut Cat is too adorable not to share with you all! Hubs played hooky from work for our anniversary on Wednesday, so these are some of the spoils from our downtown walkabout.

IMG_20180323_113652.jpg

Happy anniversary, @fieldsofclover!  I love your new Kate Spade wallet!

@fieldsofclover Happy anniversary! 😍😍😍 And that Kate Spade clutch would just look soooo lovely with some matching glasses. Lol. 😉😉😉

@fieldsofclover,

I love your Kate Spade bag!  Happy Anniversary!

@fieldsofclover
DONUT CAT! SOooo cute! ❤️

Candles are another one of my weaknesses. 

Happy Anniversary! How fun for you both! ❤️

Happy Anniversary!! I’m glad you were able to get a little spoiled!! Kate Spade is definitely one of my most favorites— I love the color and pattern on that one!

That Donut Cat is both adorable and hilarious!! @fieldsofclover 🎉🤗🙌

@Shosh85 Thank you! 🍩😸🐰

@fieldsofclover

donut cat!?!?! 😍

My life is forever changed.... 

@RachFace2921 Donut Cat... and a Cinna-Bun sticker! 🐰

It's simply too much cuteness.  I have no words @fieldsofclover...

Happy anniversary, BTW! 

Donut cat + playing hookey with hubby = happy anniversary

Love the wallet, @fieldsofclover! Kate Spade is one of my faves! 

@quspork They're my favorite bags... the colors! I'm purging a lot of black from my closet so I was hoping this pattern would hit Nordstrom Rack eventually 💙

I knew the moment I saw this collab that I would break my no buy for it! I’ve been hunting for a blue eyeshadow JUST like that for years! I had a sneaking suspicion that the collection would be discounted...so glad my waiting paid off! 

This is the first time I’ve been convinced to purchase something for the name. I wanted Bun Bun because someone very special to me always calls me Bun. I thought it would be the perfect lipstick addiction. The purple lipstick “accidentally” sneaked it’s way into my cart too! 😄

9B659674-B9E2-488D-85B6-3D27BD699054.jpeg

@pinyo,

Good for you!  These are exciting because you like them so much!  I love that blue, too!

@pinyo
Nice haul! I've been tempted by these. The price is so good and that palette looks so fun! I think it's worth breaking the no-buy. 😉

Enjoy!

9 Replies
testing