Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Marvelous March Hauls!

Spring is in the air here in Ohio! I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for the sunshine and bright colors!! Between 

work and school I haven’t been shopping much, but I know I’ll grab some goodies during the spring sale. There are so many things on my loves list!! Happy birthday to all my March babies too! 

58C5DFFE-300A-4319-92D1-5F1FCAFE2CCE.jpeg

9531B866-42C0-4DD8-8588-9854D30BEBC6.jpeg

Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Brutal week @darlyndar!  M.I.P. (Mask in Peace) 😄

@darlyndar

Nice mask haul! Enjoy!

Recent hauls.... Excluding the highlighter duo my daughter bought with my lottery ticket proceeds ($3) at 7-11 today - We can't find it and think we left it in the car - lol! 🙂 

1. Beautylish:

03918nd2.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Natasha Denona Tropic Palette!!!!!

031918nd1.PNG

Spoiler
OMG!  It is everything I dreamed it would be!  

I've read and watched all the negative reviews and I agree that it may not be entirely worth the $129 price tag, but it actually applies better on the eyes with primer and a little setting spray or Fix + (I also use NYX Milk pencil as an eyeshadow base to make colors pop more) than it swatches on the arm. 

I was able to copy a really pretty look I saw on YT and was really happy with the result! ❤️ 

P.S. The clutch is from Skinnydip London 😉 

2.   Sephora:

031918sephora.PNG

Spoiler
1.   Too Faced Glitter Pop Eyeliner in Yes Way, Rose!
2.  Smashbox Photo Edit Eye Shadow Glitter Trio in Pic Me - OMG!  Stunning!  And I am the only one who just realized the package looks like a camera lens? lol!
3.  YSL Vinyl Couture Mascara in I'm the Fire - Meh - Not super impressed - it gives the edge of my lashes slightly golden color, but not really what I expected
4.  Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for my daughter - sadly the WnW Foundation didn't perform as she had hoped, so back to the LM...
5.  Fenty Pressed Powder for my daughter - She loves it!!!

Closeup of the Smashbox and Too Faced - OMG!

031918smashbox.PNG

3. Riley Rose - Finally took my daughter last week!:

031918rileyrose.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Cute Pink/Gold Candle Holder
2.  Dear Packer Royal Black Tea Face Mask - LOVE!   I think @Lazybeautybeast may have enabled this purchase - sorry - can't 100% remember...
3.  Winky Lux Pucker Up Lip Plumper in Lemon Cake - I love this brand so much!   
4.  Lime Crime Unicorn Hair packet in Bunny for my daughter - I was really conflicted about this because I do not want to support them, but she really has been wanting to try this and was going to use her own money, so I went ahead and got the smallest one for her to try (is it bad that I hope it doesn't work well so she won't want any more?  Sigh...)
5.  Lemonhead Spacejam Luxe (glitter) in Crystal Tokyo for my daughter - This is so much fun!  It comes in a gel, so you can literally apply it right on your face - She put it on to accent her cheeks as soon as we checked out and got so many compliments at the mall - lol!
6.  3x A'Pieu Banana Milk Masks - My fave!!!!

4. Nordstrom/Coach:

031918nordstrom.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray - Restock of one of my daily essentials
2.  NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer - Another HG Restock
3.  MAC Extra Dimension Blush in Fairly Precious
4.  MAC Hyper Real Glow Palette in Flash Awe
5.  Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy... which I realized I already have - whoops!  My daughter was more than happy to take it off my hands, though! 🙂 
6.  Coach x Keith Haring pin!  It matches my purse!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Nordstrom GWP:

031918nordstromgwp.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Bag - Soooooooo Cute
2.  Samples galore!
3.  Full Sized 9 Pan MAC palette in Semi-Sweet GWP!!!!

5.  Kylie Cosmetics:

031918kylie.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Lightning Bolt Loose Highlighter
2.  Flash Gloss
Picked up 2 each of these during the Weather Collection re-stock - Haven't tried the gloss yet, but the highlighter is amazing, like her other loose highlighters

6. Sephora:

031918rouge.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Samples from 2 orders
2.  100 point UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion DS
3.  Youth to the People Promo
4.  Smashbox Mascara Mini Promo
5.  Rouge Clutch Gift
6.  Backup ABH x Amrezy Highlighter - I think I will likely hit pan on this one, so I need a backup!
7.  Olaplex Hair Perfector #3 - O.k. I used this the other morning after shampooing and it made my hair super greasy, even though I rinsed it out really well after 30 minutes.  However, the next day my hair looked and felt really great, so I think I need to use it at night and wash my hair normally the next morning?
8.  Sephora Pro Warm Palette - Yaaasssss!   Thank you so much to whomever tipped us off about the restock - I was so happy to finally pick this up - LOVE it!

Closeup of my Warm Palette:

031918sephorapro.PNG

Fantastic haul, @Tamara76!!! And yes, you do style your photos so well. 

I also got the Rouge makeup bag in a recent haul.  The side by side between your photo and mine will be comical 😂

Awwww - Thank you so much, @RachFace2921! ❤️

What a gorgeous haul, @Tamara76!  So many beautiful items! Of course, I always love the Sephora Pro Warm palette! 

Thanks, @curlychiquita! 🙂

I love how you've styled there pictures @Tamara76, so beautiful!! All the makeup is beautiful but that clutch really caught my eye! Enjoy!!

Thanks, @Aaliaa!   I got the clutch on sale from Skinnydip London at the end of last summer - I love it! ❤️ 

Amazing haul and awesome picture as normal! 

I soo want that Sephora palette!! I just missed it when it was in the Rewards Bazaar, now I’m having a real hard time buying it for myself, haha!

Have fun with your great purchases!! @Tamara76  🙌😍

Thank you so much!   The palette is amazing, @Shosh85!!!💖

you always take the best pictures @Tamara76 - all your new goodies look awesome!

Awwww - Thank you so much, @Kim888!💗💗💗

@Tamara76 Awesome haul! This makes me want the warm palette! 🙂

Thanks, @PrettyPaint!  I LOVE the palette!❤️

@Tamara76,

Just Beautiful, as usual!  Great photos!  I love to look at and read about your hauls!

I love your Skinnydip London bag!

Thank you, @tsavorite!

@Tamara76 That’s too bad about the YSL mascara. I bought the same shade last year (I think? Maybe even two?) and the company did a recall on the line because the quality was so terrible. I was holding off on buying again for a bit to see if this time it was better. I have this vision of beautiful, blinding, golden alien lashes. Doesn’t sound like I’m going to get that with this line!

Sadly, I don’t think you’ll acieve that goal with this mascara, @starsandbucks!  But you will get a little sparkle!🌟🌟🌟

@Tamara76 Your haul is amazing. Too bad about the YSL mascara, I was interested in it. I want the MAC Hyper Real and Fairly Precious too... that Macy's sale is calling my name. 

@makeitup305  Thank you!   Girl - If it weren't for the Nordies GWP, I probably would have gotten the MAC at Macy's, too!  I went a little overboard with the 15% off - lol! ❤️ 

22 Replies
testing