Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

Post your beautiful hauls here!

If you haven't checked this wonderful thread already, please check out Jemly's Monthly favorites thread. We pick out our favorite products and discuss our reasons for liking said product. It can be old products, so don't let it discourage you from posting your thoughts! 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Fanciful-and-Fetching-February-Favorites/td-p/238...

12814239_600102530139620_2278169204734761225_n.jpg

NUDE omega cleansing jelly x 3 (one of is for mother)

NUDE travel set x3 (All for mother) 

Samples

Deniss Gross(sp) active reward point for mother.

BlackMoon cosmetics liquid lipstick in GRIM.

I feel like this packaging and the name of BlackMoon is totally up my alley. Can they please create more products?!

Re: March angel's kiss in spring HAULS..

@meganlisa No just swatched. I plan on wearing it to dinner with my hubby tomorrow night. Smiley Happy

@samls324 Can't wait to hear your thoughts.  Looks gorgeous!

@meganlisa I wore it tonight. I was embarrassed by my makeup tonight as we were in such a rush to make our reservation so didn't get a picture. It is very pretty on though. Looks very natural, and I love the glow it gives. 

@samls324 Thanks for letting me know.  I looks lovely.  You're seriously tempting me!!!

Hope you had a nice dinner.

Ouuu Snapdragon looks lovely in the swatch!

I've been on a bottle kick since my last fragrance project worked out so well. I got this bottle from Etsy, it has silver hardware, cream atomizer bulb and a monogrammed J. After giving it some thought I've decided to put my mom's signature scent in it. I don't have a signature scent, but I wanted to choose something that makes me feel calm, loved, good and special. Smelling her perfume instantly calms me.

image.jpeg

So cute! The power of scent is amazing.

Nice bottle and great idea to put a scent in there that reminds you of your mom.

That's a lovely sentiment, Veg.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My last minute ulta order (for 3x points and 5x on Tarte) showed up, as did my OCC Indrid Lip tar.

bought the Strobe of Genius highlight palette on a whim, thinking it might not be great. I haven't tried all the powders yet but so far I am very impressed!

I just got the NYX palette too about a week ago but I haven't played around with it! I tried one of the highlights  in the kit and it seemed really nice!

1. Oh yaaaaeeeess there it is!!!! Good to know it is impressive. It looks great in that close up picture. I have one on the way. I kept looking at it online and kept putting it in my cart and then removing it. I was nervous thinking it might be cheapish but finally decided to just get it. Cool can't wait now! 

I was thinking the same exact thing, but I was swayed by reviews that were saying it is just as good as the ABH glow kits. Planning on really playing with it the next few days! If you see a second sun, it MAY be me. Smiley Wink

Hahaha so funny can't wait to see how you use that red and that yellow

I swatched the yellow on my hand because I was so curious about it, and it actually turns into a really gorgeous gold highlight.

I was watching a Jaclyn Hill video where she talked about how to utilize different shades of highlighters, in the same concept of using a darker powder at the back of your cheekbone and then a lighter powder towards the front. So I imagine using the darker, pinker shades towards the backs of my cheeks and then the light & purple shades towards the front.

That palette is so pretty, but I don't have much experience with highlighters so I don't know how much use I would get out of it. Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you did what you described in your above post (pinker shades toward the back, etc.) then you wouldn't wear blush, would you? As I said, not much experience in this highlighter game Smiley Happy.

Not a dumb question at all! But yes, with the pinker shades, I don't think there is a need for blush. It's obviously more subtle than a straight up powder blush would be but if you are trying to create an entire "strobing" look, you can achieve that with these varying shades.

However, I am by NO means an expert, either! That Jaclyn Hill video was VERY informative for me.

Thanks! (and I promise I am not stalking you today!)

I might have two purchases in my future, now. 

Oh great to know I'll have to check out that Video. So excited for those unique colors. I got this on the Ulta NYX bogo 50% off for $9.50 along with the contour palette Jesscheems recommended to a few other BTers to try. This could be a great score!

That is perfect! Sounds like you are set. NYX is really an awesome line, isn't it? Great pricing and unique products. I can't really think of any other drug store brands that have done a highlighter palette (maybe there have been others but I just can't recall any!).

I've been eyeing that NYX palette also!  Please let us know how you get on with it.  I probably will end up picking it up myself some time.