Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Makeup or clothes spree??

I️ ask this question to myself a lot.So would your rather go spend $50 on makeup or new clothes?Leave your answer in the comments!

RE: Makeup or clothes spree??

Issac mizrahi who used to be with Chanel has awesome trench coat on QVC at good price point

Re: Makeup or clothes spree??

I don’t think I could buy any item of clothing for $50 that would suit my tastes so makeup it is.  @IsabelleC2

Since I have a ton of make up, I’d purchase a new spring dress. Something floral and girly.

RE: Makeup or clothes spree??

I would go with makeup. I don’t think $50 will be enough for me to have any kind of (clothing) shopping spree. If we increase the budget (lol), right this moment I will probably go for a gorgeous trench coat. 🧚🏼‍♀️

Re: RE: Makeup or clothes spree??

@Zvezdochka,

I've been looking for the perfect trench coat as well! I have yet to find one that I like, I want the jacket to be made of a structured type of material.

❤️ Melissa

Hi IsabelleC2,

Such a hard decision! If I have been eyeing something for awhile I usually go for that one first. I ask myself how much use I'll get from the items and that helps me make a decision too. 

❤️ Melissa

Hi @IsabelleC2,

This is a hard question for me! I love fashion as much as I love makeup. If I was given a $50 Visa gift card.. I would either spend it at Sephora and buy a new bronzer since I've just hit pan on the one I've been using and a liquid lipstick. I feel like I can never have too many liquid lipsticks. 🙂 Or, I would use my $50 and buy some cute shirts/blouses at Zara since that's my fav store for clothes!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Makeup, for sure! I have kind of a style "uniform" for clothes so I stay away from fast fashion.

Makeup or clothes spree??

makeup because I always have a hard time shopping for clothes because I hate how things look on me.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing