Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Thank you @tsavorite!โค๏ธ I hope it works my poor little lashes need it! 

Awesome, thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Great haul! I love your new lip color, @faeriegirl!

Thank you @curlychiquita!

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

couple little hauls from Sephora, beautylish and Ulta. question did anybody who purchased the Riviera palette receive this little notice? it's eyeshadow that's not intended around the immediate eye area??? ummmmmmm what!

Nice haul @lmaster! Those hair scrunchies look good!

Thanks @itsfi my daughter and I really like them,, they were 10$ at Ulta, I figured I'd rather try satin that's cheaper than silk first to justify Slip Large Slipsilkโ„ข Scrunchies Black, Pink, Caramel

The price tag for these. 

Hi @lmaster ,

The Riviera Palette is so pretty! I think you are going to enjoy it! I also really love the Marc Jacobs mascara as well! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

nice haul @lmaster  - would love your thoughts on the sleep scrunchies! and also what on that notice haha

@Kim888 I'm half tempted to send the Riviera palette back, I sure don't want a palette that I am nervous about using"pressed pigments" that are not intended for the eyes!! I'm really loving the scrunchies, they were really cheap too at Ulta thanks so much!

@lmaster Great haul. I know you will create a lot of looks with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜š

RE: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Great haul!! That palette looks so pretty; but that little warning is very odd and concerning..

Re: RE: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

I know @samkeaysxo I think I'll avoid those shades for now

Love your new mascaras and the Ordinary Peeling Solution, @lmaster!  I've seen that warning on other eye products before ๐Ÿ˜›

@curlychiquita I've never noticed a warning like this before, I am a bit nervous

I watched a review that Tati from YouTube did, and she warned that those shades stained her eyelids......

@twilightnicky ok thanks for that info!! I'll watch it too

Great haul @lmaster! Enjoy all your goodies!โค๏ธ That is crazy it says not to use around the immediate eye area๐Ÿคฏ

@faeriegirl I thought I was reading it wrong,,, but nope 

2,289 Replies
testing