Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

@gonerogue, @GG84 , @Tamara76 , @darlyndar , @lmaster I'm happy to report that I love the OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme!

My hair really is better defined, and soft too! My hair does get really frizzy in the humidity, so in the summer I still may need to use my OUIDAD - Advanced Climate Controlยฎ Heat & Humidity Gel over it.

Thanks for the update, @curlychiquita !  I went ahead and ordered the styling cream, too, and I love it!๐Ÿ’—

Oh awesome!! @curlychiquita thanks for tagging the other product!!

@curlychiquita 

DO let us know your thoughts after you try the product. This is currently top on my wish list!

@gonerogue, I will! It's wash day tomorrow.

@gonerogue, I will! It's wash day tomorrow.

Thats great to hear, @GG84! @I'll probably use it for the first time this Friday I can't wait!

@curlychiquita Amazing purchases! I love all of the OLAPLEX products I have used!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT!

Ohhhhh I need to try Olaplex 6.  Do you find that it leaves a sticky texture to your hair, @curlychiquita ?

@Tamara76 , I will use it for the first time this Friday, but I really hope not!  @darlyndar, I'm glad it's not sticky for you!

@Tamara76 It absolutely does not! I use a pea size amount on wet hair and again after styling. It leaves it soooooo soft and shiny! I use 3-6 and itโ€™s the best. 

Ohhhhhhh Good to know!  Thanks for the scoop, @darlyndar !  3 is my ride or die - the shampoo and conditioner gave my hair kind of an odd texture that I I didn't like, so I quit using them, but in retrospect they did help with damage.  Adding 6 to my list!!!

I have so been on the fence about these products @curlych...

I have so been on the fence about these products @curlychiquita mainly the price lol do you have curly hair? dumb question lol have you been using these or is this a new purchase?

Re: I have so been on the fence about these products @curlych...

@lmaster, 3 is a repurchase a 6 is new. I have really thick hair and use a lot of 3 at once. So I trade its use off with some of my deep conditioners.

@curlychiquita ok sounds like it's worth it ๐Ÿ’—

If I would recommend anything, it would be 3 and 6. Iโ€™ve been using 3 since it launched and 6 for the last few weeks. I use bleach and have very long, thick, wavy hair, @lmaster . Itโ€™s magic. It gives my hair strength, shine and manageability. I wash my hair twice a week and using 6 on my ends daily, keeps my style longer and looking fresh. I canโ€™t say enough good things! 

@darlyndar Why use 3 when you can buy 2? 

Oh thank you @darlyndar I appreciate your info!!

Nice haul @curlychiquita!โค๏ธ

23 Replies
testing