Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

@WinglessOne ,

Nice haul!  Great to get the GWPs.  I like the looks of that BB Eyeliner Brush!  Is the Precise Eyeliner Brush different from the Extra Fine Eyeliner Brush?  (Because, then I need it.)

Thanks @tsavorite ! I think the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush is more of a typical pencil brush shape, right? (I donโ€™t own that one.) The Precise Eyeliner brush is much finer, exactly like a liquid linerโ€™s brush. ๐Ÿ™‚

@WinglessOne ,

I looked them both up on the Nordstrom site.  The Ultra Precise Eyeliner Brush that you have is more pointed, the Ultra-fine Eyeliner Brush is tapered, but not quite to the fine point of the Ultra Precise.   The Ultra-fine Eyeliner Brush looks more blunt. 

Is that what you said?   ๐Ÿ™‚

(Now I need the Ultra Precise Eyeliner Brush.)

@tsavorite  Yeah, I think weโ€™re saying the same thing. ๐Ÿ™‚ Google found me a photo of both brushes side by side (apparently they were once sold as a pair with BBโ€™s black gel liner pot). 

L: Ultra Fine. R: Ultra Precise.L: Ultra Fine. R: Ultra Precise.

@WinglessOne ,

Perfect!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Thank you!

@WinglessOne   Her Luxe shadows have such a great formula; they are superior to her other ones, I think.  I have Liquid Mercury (and Poison Ivy  is on its way!)

@Ispend2much6  Good to know! I did some swatches last night of Poison Ivy and the CP shadows, mostly because I wanted to see how Poison Ivy behaves and how easy or hard Roulette is to blend and sheer out. Iโ€™ll have fun trying Poison Ivy on my lids, once my eyes calm down. (Theyโ€™re a bit cranky about yesterdayโ€™s tightlining + mascara.)  

Bobbi Brown Poison Ivy and 5 ColourPop Super Shock shadowsBobbi Brown Poison Ivy and 5 ColourPop Super Shock shadows

@WinglessOne   Thanks for the swatches!  It's interesting how Poison Ivy looks so different with each different application.  I have a hard time getting eye shadows to really show on  my eyes unless they are liquid or cream.  Maybe using my fingers isn't always ideal (for the lid, that is.)

@WinglessOne Great buys๐Ÿค—

Thanks @mezzotown88  @faeriegirl  @lmaster !

Great haul @WinglessOne! โค๏ธ

ooooooo love those gifts!! @WinglessOne

ooooooo love those gifts!! @WinglessOne

Marshalls

1B2B6EA1-D32B-4245-8470-4377132A2CDE.jpeg

Home goods

DDD994ED-E428-4F19-9102-4637229EB64F.jpeg

B38235F3-2C0D-4999-ADB3-9A5A31AA45CA.jpeg

Plus I got a 3 drawer that was on clearance for $22

Sephora

CCD4A5AB-7635-4184-9267-754A05A4B6EF.jpeg

FB5CAC13-A4ED-4148-9456-C0C42A8F3BA9.jpeg

Lobster make up bag ๐Ÿคฃ

I love those little Pixi palettes!   Enjoy, @mezzotown88 !!!

These are great finds, @mezzotown! I'm never that lucky!

These are great finds, @mezzotown! I'm never that lucky!

@mezzotown88 love your finds. Home Goods always has good stuff. 

@mezzotown88 ,

It's so much fun to look at all your treasures here!  Nice hauls!

@tsavorite Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

@mezzotown88  That pencil sharpener! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Iโ€™m also kinda obsessed with your Alice pouch I see in the background. I love Alice in Wonderland. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the lobster bag, too! 

@WinglessOne Thanks I got that on my trip to Asia last year. I bought ithat bag at a flea market. They were clearing out all the Disney stuff so I got this one and the little mermaid one. Seriously wanted to get more since they were so cheap! It was $10 each Disney pouch ๐Ÿ˜†they had Mickey Winnie the pooh etc๐Ÿ˜

Now thatโ€™s a great example of being in the right place at the right time, @mezzotown88 ! Glad you were able to get 2!

testing