Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: RE: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Excellent choices, @samkeaysxo !!!  I love the $100 Rewards!!! โค๏ธ

Great haul! Enjoy it! @samkeaysxo 

@samkeaysxo Great haul.  Enjoy your goodies.

Great haul @samkeaysxo! That lip color looks so pretty!๐Ÿ’•

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

I have not been keeping up this month, I have a couple of little hauls to share โ˜บ

20190322_183413.jpg

20190320_175751.jpg

20190319_115247.jpg

Aether beauty rose quartz paletteAether beauty rose quartz palette

The shadows on that Aether palette are so pretty @bakeamuffin! It wasnโ€™t on my list before but now that I see your swatches!! So pretty! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

@bakeamuffin lovely haul I received a rms product a coupl...

@bakeamuffin lovely haul I received a rms product a couple years ago in beautylish lucky bag and had no clue what to do with it lol

Re: @bakeamuffin lovely haul I received a rms product a coupl...

Many of their products seem a bit similar to one another, or have a multi use. I'm just learning about the brand, but it sounds like they recently moved over to using clean ingredients. I'm looking forward to learning more about them and trying more of their products @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin ,

Your choices seem to be in the natural vein.  I wonder especially how you like using the Clear Quartz Luminizer, the Aether Beauty palette, and the RMS Bronzer?

@tsavorite I do seem to be on a bit of a natural beauty kick โ˜บ๐ŸŒฟ I'm really loving the Aether beauty palette! The colours are gorgeous soft natural shades that are well pigmented, and play nicely. I was surprised that there was very little fall out from the shades, I guess in my mind I thought they would be dusty for skme reason?? I would say the colours in the rose quartz palette might be too pastel for darker skin tones,  I'm curious about the other two palettes that Arther has (a summer solstice palette is being released on Earth Day) since the colours look a bit more bold. I love that they are cruelty free and the packaging is totally recyclable. There's a lot to love about this brand โค

I'm not typically a bronzer girl, in the past I've leaned towards cool toned, matte contour shades but recently I've been wanting that summer glow. I discovered the Buriti Bronzer in my searches on Sephora, and the reviews looked pretty great so I ordered it. I have been LOVING IT. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it's creamy but not too moosey, blends well into my bare skin and on top of foundation, and seems to be wearing beautifully through the day. It stays on well, and creates a really gorgeous, seamless sun-kissed glow. I'm 100% happy with it, and *almost ordered another when I saw that they're almost sold out, but I think this pot will last me the summer. 

The kora clear quartz luminizer was chosen over the rms Living Luminizer beccause it was less money for more product, and the quartz in it appeals to me (quartz eye shadows and quartz Luminizer, yes please). I'm so glad I got it, it is light, kind of a mousey texture that just melts onto the skin. It creates the most dewy glow I've seen on myself, without using a bunch of beauty oil. It's this really pretty damp skin, lit from within glow to me. I prefer it over a powder highlight now that I've tried it, but it's definitely not a strobing highlight for anyone looking for that. I have some looks posted with these products on my profile if you're curious โ˜บ I hope this helped a bit! 

@bakeamuffin ,

Thank you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Lovely choices, @bakeamuffin !!! โค๏ธ

@bakeamuffin Great haul. I love the variety.

@bakeamuffin, the Aether products have such pretty packaging. I hope you love the products!

That bronzer looks so interesting! Actually all of your pictures came out really beautifully! Definitely makes me tempted to try a couple of these items!

Great haul @bakeamuffin! I love those silk scrunchies!โค๏ธ

Enjoy your new items @bakeamuffin ! I've been so curious to try those silk hair ties as well...

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Showing some restraint despite the fact that I thought I'd be shelling out cash for some collabs coming out. Finally trying out the Belief True Cream Moisturizing Bomb after hearing MakeupbyCheryl and Stephanie Nicole talk about it on YT for years and I needed to replace my beauty blender. Snagged the Fenty powder promo in Butter and the Milk Hydogrip primer, both are things I've been super tempted to try.

I think youโ€™ll like the belif moisturizing bomb @Nickelliebear1! Itโ€™s a tried and true favorite of mine! So good for my dry winter skin! 

@Nickelliebear1 I really want to try the hydrogrip primer...

@Nickelliebear1 I really want to try the hydrogrip primer so bad! great haul

@Nickelliebear1  The Belif is soooooo good!  Enjoy!

testing