Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: yes they have @twilightnicky great haul

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Great haul @twilightnicky!โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

Thanks, Iโ€™ll try to post a look from it and what I think about the products ๐Ÿ˜€

Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta haul. Iโ€™ve heard such great things about the Oribe texture spray and the grande lash so I had to pick these up. I had been hoarding ulta reward points so I only had to pay $12 for the grande lash! Iโ€™ve been participating in the lip challenge so I picked up some new lippes from Sephora!NordstromNordstrom

UltaUlta

SephoraSephora

2BA7F737-7A80-444B-8C49-D484045C0FAB.jpeg

Nice haul @faeriegirl! You're gonna LOVE the GrandeLash MD! I've repurchased and gifted this because it's so good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @itsfi!

Hi @faeriegirl ,

Wow! What a haul! I am loving all of the lippies you got! The shades are perfect for the spring and summer time! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT!

Youโ€™re gonna love the GrandeLash, @faeriegirl ! Trick is: use the first tube both day and night to get the full effect. After that, apply it at night only for upkeep. Iโ€™m on my 4th tube and my lashes are insane. I use Lโ€™Orรฉal Lash Paradise Primer with my Collab Beauty mascara (the pink one) and it literally looks like I wear falsies. 

Thank you @darlyndar!

yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the ori...

yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the oribe ooooo and it smells so good! enjoy

Re: yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the ori...

Thank you @lmaster!โค๏ธ

great haul @faeriegirl  - looks like lots of fun new lip colors to wear!

Thank you @Kim888!

Great haul @faeriegirl ! I forgot that grande lash is at Ulta now, that might be just the thing to use my points on, though I never remember to actually use those serums...

Can't wait to see the lippies in action, I'm always so pleasantly surprised by Sephora Collection lip items, and I haven't seen these yet!

Thank you @MissPuff! I had to put in front of my nighttime skincare so I wonโ€™t forget it.

Canโ€™t wait to see you wear those lipsticks in the challenge thread, @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿ™‚

I canโ€™t wait to try them @WinglessOne! Iโ€™ve always had such a hard time finding lipsticks that work for me so this challenge has been so much fun!

Iโ€™ve had my eye on the Grande Lash Serum, can you report back on the results please?

Absolutely @twilightnicky! It says to give it 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing results so I will post an update as soon as I notice a difference!

@faeriegirl ,

I'm really interested in hearing about your results with Grande Lash also!  Good Luck!  ๐Ÿ™‚

testing