Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

❇💖Majestic March Hauls 2019💖❇

🌼🌸 March is here and Spring is just around the corner 🌞 🐰 If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month ☺🎈 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies 🥂🎂 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st 💖 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: yes they have @twilightnicky great haul

Thanks 😄

Re: ❇💖Majestic March Hauls 2019💖❇

Great haul @twilightnicky!❤️🌹

Thanks, I’ll try to post a look from it and what I think about the products 😀

Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta haul. I’ve heard such great things about the Oribe texture spray and the grande lash so I had to pick these up. I had been hoarding ulta reward points so I only had to pay $12 for the grande lash! I’ve been participating in the lip challenge so I picked up some new lippes from Sephora!NordstromNordstrom

UltaUlta

SephoraSephora

2BA7F737-7A80-444B-8C49-D484045C0FAB.jpeg

Nice haul @faeriegirl! You're gonna LOVE the GrandeLash MD! I've repurchased and gifted this because it's so good. 🙂

Thank you @itsfi!

Hi @faeriegirl ,

Wow! What a haul! I am loving all of the lippies you got! The shades are perfect for the spring and summer time! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT!

You’re gonna love the GrandeLash, @faeriegirl ! Trick is: use the first tube both day and night to get the full effect. After that, apply it at night only for upkeep. I’m on my 4th tube and my lashes are insane. I use L’Oréal Lash Paradise Primer with my Collab Beauty mascara (the pink one) and it literally looks like I wear falsies. 

Thank you @darlyndar!

yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the ori...

yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the oribe ooooo and it smells so good! enjoy

Re: yes @faeriegirl Grande lash is amazing as well as the ori...

Thank you @lmaster!❤️

great haul @faeriegirl  - looks like lots of fun new lip colors to wear!

Thank you @Kim888!

Great haul @faeriegirl ! I forgot that grande lash is at Ulta now, that might be just the thing to use my points on, though I never remember to actually use those serums...

Can't wait to see the lippies in action, I'm always so pleasantly surprised by Sephora Collection lip items, and I haven't seen these yet!

Thank you @MissPuff! I had to put in front of my nighttime skincare so I won’t forget it.

Can’t wait to see you wear those lipsticks in the challenge thread, @faeriegirl ! 🙂

I can’t wait to try them @WinglessOne! I’ve always had such a hard time finding lipsticks that work for me so this challenge has been so much fun!

I’ve had my eye on the Grande Lash Serum, can you report back on the results please?

Absolutely @twilightnicky! It says to give it 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing results so I will post an update as soon as I notice a difference!

@faeriegirl ,

I'm really interested in hearing about your results with Grande Lash also!  Good Luck!  🙂

testing