Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

May might be the hauliest month so far with this sale going on!

Show me your goodies 😉

So far I've purchased:

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide .33 / 10 mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer I$land Ting

GIVENCHY - Teint Couture Everwear Foundation

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette amber neutrals

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fan

TOUCH IN SOL - Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadow - sun aurora/persian rose

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Glow Body Oil Copacabana Bronze

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

JO MALONE LONDON - Frangipani Flower Cologne

And last, but not least my fiancé picked out a new cologne TOM FORD Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honestly after typing this all out I really thought  I hadn't bought much, however my list proves otherwise. Thankfully I got a ton of gift cards for my birthday so I only paid $100 out of pocket. Some of the items are still en route, once they get here I will post a pic of my mildly shameful haul LOL

IMG_4922.jpg

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

@faeriegirl   Thank you!  I love it when a haul turns out well. 🙂

I love this lip haul @Ispend2much6! I love all 3 colors!

@DaneeBT   Thank you!  I am beyond happy with them.  That is "my" color, berry.  I'll be ready for fall, but I know I won't wait until then to wear them!

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Please add me to the list of lucky Sephora customers whom got their hands on the PMG 6-pan palettes 🥂🍾

This is the prettiest haul I think I've seen from the sale! I love it, @angelKiss24!

@angelKiss24 

68C431C6-7690-496C-A69E-4E4CED155023.gif

They’re all so pretty!!

Thanks @pinkevergreen! 😘

Thanks @PinkEvergreen! 😘

RE: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

What a great haul!! 😍

Thanks @samkeaysxo!

Thanks @samkeaysxo!

Wow! Such beautiful palettes! I unfortunately did not read my email about the sale until the evening. By the time I checked Sephora, all the Pat McGrath palettes were sold out. That’s what I get for procrastinating lol!

Thanks @gemini619! Some of them have been in and out of s...

Thanks @Gemini619! Some of them have been in and out of stock...there might still be a chance!

congrats!! great haul @angelKiss24

congrats!! great haul @angelKiss24

Thanks @lmaster!

Thanks @lmaster!

@angelKiss24, I'm so glad you were able to get them all....

@angelKiss24, I'm so glad you were able to get them all. I had a few slready but ordered three more, but the red palette didn't make it safely, so still hoping it comes back in stock. Love your palette haul ❤

Thanks @luvstravel! I'm sorry about your broken palette.....

Thanks @Luvstravel! I'm sorry about your broken palette...what a waste! Thankfully all mine came very well packaged with bubble wrap and extra packing paper to cushion the palettes. I hope it comes back in stock for you.

Re: Thanks @luvstravel! I'm sorry about your broken palette.....

@angelKiss24 , I think all Sephora warehouses need to have a shipping class.  I've had some packages packed so well and then others just thrown into the box. I hope it comes back into stock too!

@angelKiss24 , or anyone

Were all six of those Pat McGrath Palettes available on the US Sephora Sale, or were they available on the Canadian side?  I only saw three PMG Palettes on the US side Sale.  I was finally able to get those three.  Happy Dance!

How do you like the UD Born To Run Palette?  I don't have that one yet.

@tsavorite, all 6 were on sale on the US side but sold out pretty quickly on the first day.  I haven't seen the 3 on the right come back in stock at all.  Haven't had the chance to try out any of these palettes yet, but from the reviews, UD's sound like it's a good one 🙂

@tsavorite All 6 was available and sold out the first day of sale on US site. The original 3 came back here and there but not the newer 3.

@tsavorite we briefly had a fourth PMG palette but I dot know if it was a glitch or not because every time I clicked it, it said that the product was not carried? Seems like all the UD, PMG and tarte palettes have been removed from the Canadian sale section. Pretty much all palettes really except that Becca BFF Kardashian one, and some KVD

Thank you, @cianni , @angelKiss24 , @blackkitty2014 !

I'm really grateful for the three PMG Palettes that I ordered, but wistful that I missed seeing the other three.  I was late to the party this time. 

Congratulations to everyone who was able to get one or more of the Pat McGrath Palettes at 50% Off!   

testing