Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

May might be the hauliest month so far with this sale going on!

Show me your goodies 😉

So far I've purchased:

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide .33 / 10 mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Berry

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer I$land Ting

GIVENCHY - Teint Couture Everwear Foundation

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette amber neutrals

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fan

TOUCH IN SOL - Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadow - sun aurora/persian rose

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Glow Body Oil Copacabana Bronze

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

JO MALONE LONDON - Frangipani Flower Cologne

And last, but not least my fiancé picked out a new cologne TOM FORD Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honestly after typing this all out I really thought  I hadn't bought much, however my list proves otherwise. Thankfully I got a ton of gift cards for my birthday so I only paid $100 out of pocket. Some of the items are still en route, once they get here I will post a pic of my mildly shameful haul LOL

IMG_4922.jpg

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Fudge yea

My small monthly collective haul--a couple of things were repurchases like the Monsieur Big, St. Tropez, and Farmacy Green Clean but most of it was just stuff that I wanted to try.  

20190531_213223.jpg20190531_213758.jpg20190531_214118.jpg

Wow, great hauls, @CookieGirl1! I love the skincare you picked to try!

@CookieGirl1, you got such a nice variety of things! I personally love the Too Faced Peach Puff lipsticks. What shades did you get?

@Gemini619 I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit this. I initially actually purchased one in "Stoked" and one in "Boy, Bye".  And then Too Faced had their sale on their website - - which I can see you also took advantage of!--aaannndddd I promptly purchased two more in "Boy, Bye" as backups.  They're supposed to be here on Wednesday. I almost purchased the cocktail duo in "Berries and Bubbly which I can see that you bought!  Would you be willing to do a swatch picture? I'm sort of regretting not getting it while I could have done it on sale.

@CookieGirl1, I love the formula of the Peach Puff lipsticks and I also have “Boy, Bye.” It’s such a beautiful color so I don’t blame you for getting back-ups.

Here are the swatches of the blush duo.

E3886978-BCCB-4F61-8028-EB830B73C735.jpeg

The blush side is a light peach shade which I found I had to build up in order to show up a bit more on my skin. The highlighter side is shimmery and I didn’t have to build it up at all. Overall, I’m pleased with it.

The swatches look pretty, @Gemini619!  When you say that you have to build the blush, does it end up looking too powdery or does it layer nicely?  It's a little hard to tell about the highlight--is it just shimmery or is it glittery?  Thank you for the swatches!

@CookieGirl1, the blush layers on nicely. The blush is firmly pressed in the pan so you do have to dig in, but it doesn’t look powdery once you layer it.

The highlight is more shimmer than glitter in my opinion, but I would be careful applying too much if you want just a slight shimmer.

I haven’t played around enough with this blush duo, however, I do have two other shades and when you combine the blush and highlighter, it creates a beautiful effect.

Awesome haul @CookieGirl1! How are you liking the Redken set? I think it’s been pretty decent so far.

@faeriegirl  I like the set reasonably well.  I don't absolutely LOVE it but I haven't really found any other hair products that I'm head-over-heels about recently either, lol.

Lol me too @CookieGirl1 the search continues...

@faeriegirl Let me know if you ever find that magic unicorn product!

I definitely will @CookieGirl1! Next up is 

OUAI - CLEAN Shampoo.

I saw it had pretty good reviews so I’m gonna give it a try.

Its funny, @faeriegirl, because I've liked some of the Ouai styling products and even the perfumes but I've tried a couple of the shampoos and conditioners and haven't really been very happy with them.  Hope you have better luck!

great haul @CookieGirl1

great haul @CookieGirl1

Re: great haul @CookieGirl1

@lmaster thank you!

Great haul @CookieGirl1 . Those brushes look so nice! 

Very nice haul @CookieGirl1!  I've been wanting to try that Green Clean, but still have a few balms to get through first. 

@CookieGirl1  I love all of IT Cosmetics’ brushes but the ball brush is one of my faves. Enjoy it, and the rest of your haul 😊

@PinkEvergreen I love how soft the brush is! 

24 Replies
testing