Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

May might be the hauliest month so far with this sale going on!

Show me your goodies 😉

So far I've purchased:

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide .33 / 10 mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer I$land Ting

GIVENCHY - Teint Couture Everwear Foundation

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette amber neutrals

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fan

TOUCH IN SOL - Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadow - sun aurora/persian rose

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Glow Body Oil Copacabana Bronze

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

JO MALONE LONDON - Frangipani Flower Cologne

And last, but not least my fiancé picked out a new cologne TOM FORD Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honestly after typing this all out I really thought  I hadn't bought much, however my list proves otherwise. Thankfully I got a ton of gift cards for my birthday so I only paid $100 out of pocket. Some of the items are still en route, once they get here I will post a pic of my mildly shameful haul LOL

IMG_4922.jpg

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Great haul @Ispend2much6

@faeriegirl   Thank you!

Pretty haul 😍

@twilightnicky   Thank you!  I was so happy to find these on sale.

@Ispend2much6 these look lovely. Enjoy. 

@SportyGirly125   Thank you!

@Ispend2much6, Love your Burberry items! I've only tried...

@Ispend2much6, Love your Burberry items! I've only tried Burberry lipstick, but I love it. That highlighter is so pretty! Enjoy your goodies.

Re: @Ispend2much6, Love your Burberry items! I've only tried...

@Luvstravel   Thank you so much!

That eye palette looks gorgeous @Ispend2much6 

@PrettyPaint   Thanks!  I'm counting on it.

those are just beautiful @Ispend2much6

those are just beautiful @Ispend2much6

Re: those are just beautiful @Ispend2much6

@lmaster   Thank you!  I feel like a princess when I get hauls like these. 🙂  

Those are SO visually appealing, @Ispend2much6.  What a great range of products!

@CookieGirl1   Thank you; I am more than happy with them!

I love Burberry makeup @Ispend2much6 and I loooove your haul! Beautiful!! ❤️ ❤️ Almond and Pale Barley are two of my favorite shadows in their collection. Oooh, that highlighter looks so pretty! 

@itsfi   Thank you!  I was a little nervous about the highlighter because some people said it was glittery.  I don't see any glitter at all!

I was really sad to hear Burberry was bought by a large company (Coty?  Shiseido?  I can't remember.)  I heard they were going to reformulate their eye shadows, but I like the powder ones just like they are.  So, I am trying to hurry up and grab them while they're available.  The Burberry site still has a good many available.  The smokey gray eye palette is the last eye shadow I want to get (unless the pearl gray powder shadow shows up.)  

Burberry's shades do well for me, and the quality is outstanding!  Glad you love them too!

Hmmmm...maybe I need to go through my Burberry stash and see what I may need to pick up asap?! lol. I agree @Ispend2much6 that I like the formula of the eye shadows just as they are. Why mess with a good thing?! Hope you are able to pick up all the goodies you want from the line. 

@itsfi   I would (am) making sure you have the ones you really want.  I love their cream shadows, but they dry up so easily.  I have a liquid from Inglot that is supposed to work at renewing the texture; that is one product they could improve upon.  The Dusky Mauve cream is my absolute favorite cream shadow, so I hope I'll see it again.

Sephora-

I’m in love with this Pat McGrath palette she is so pretty🥰 I’m so glad I was able to get it before it went OOS! I got 2 of my favorite SC masks so I could get the DE promo.2EC2714D-779C-489F-9134-3B64BF48E59E.jpeg

Ulta- Sugar bear hair multi-vitamins. I absolutely love these. I was able to use a 20%off coupon and with my reward points it was only $20😊 All the lippies are GWP and I was able to stack it with the 23pc skincare promo too. It just hasn’t came in yet.886DE951-E358-400A-9947-84B40ED10511.jpeg

Great shopping,  @faeriegirl! I'm glad you could get your PMG palette!

Thank you @curlychiquita!

testing