Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Another shiny from Chantecaille that my crow brain couldn't resist. And some travel-friendly fragrances for my travels

@rngenuspls, OMG it's beautiful!!

@rngenuspls, OMG it's beautiful!!

@rngenuspls, out of desperation and fear that I'll never...

@RNGesusPls, out of desperation and fear that I'll never see it available in the US again, I might have ordered from an overseas retailer - and paid out of my @** for shipping 🙈🙉🙊

Re: @rngenuspls, out of desperation and fear that I'll never...

@angelKiss24 The FOMO is real😅🙈🙉🙊 hope you have a good shipping experience and receive yours soon!

Re: @rngenuspls, OMG it's beautiful!!

Thanks @angelKiss24 ! I've been trying not to ruin the imprint lately 😭

@RNGesusPls, I don't blame you! If I wasn't such a dodo head and remembered to set a reminder for this release, I would've bought 2!!

@angelKiss24 Nooo I was about to suggest checking Neiman Marcus, but I just checked and they're sold out 😭

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Oh my goodness, that Chantecaille is so pretty! @RNGesusPls 

Thanks @l8totheparty ! It's almost too pretty to use

@RNGesusPls  What a beautiful little haul! Chantecaille makes ridiculously pretty things... I’d have to stop using that compact as soon as I noticed the relief starting to fade away. I hope you get much more use out of it than I would! 😍 

Thanks @WinglessOne ! I'm trying to curb my tendency to collect and I told myself, "If I'm buying this, I have to make use of it"...slowly lol

This is so beautiful, @RNGesesPls!

This is so beautiful, @RNGesusPls!

Re: This is so beautiful, @RNGesesPls!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! Chantecaille and de Gournay don't disappoint

@RNGesusPls   The Chantecaille is so pretty; it looks like a unique shade also.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 it's a lovely soft cool pink shade! It looks similar to the pink in their Les Pailletes 

That compact is absolutely stunning, @RNGesusPls!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! A beautiful piece of art

I have been thinking of trying Chantecaille products for a while and this compact has really been calling my name. Have you tried it yet, and if so how does it perform?

@ReadPanda Sorry for the late reply! I love this highlighter so far. It's a finely-milled pale pink powder with shimmer that gives a soft glow/sheen on skin and feels soft with no powder kick-up. It blends and diffuses easily onto skin, doesn't emphasize texture, and you could build up the intensity a bit but not for achieving a blinding highlight. I wore it on a cool day and it lasted me at least 6 hours...forgot to check after that

@ReadPanda I've swatched it but my phone isn't able to capture the beautiful pale pink in it. The powder feels finely milled, soft, and shimmery. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow when I wear it!

Spoiler
20190514_153921.jpg

20190514_154000.jpg

That Chantecaille packaging and embossing is stunning @RNGesusPls ! I don't know if I could bring myself to use it... What is the name of that highlighter? My crow brain also wants to check nordies for it...