Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

May might be the hauliest month so far with this sale going on!

Show me your goodies 😉

So far I've purchased:

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide .33 / 10 mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer I$land Ting

GIVENCHY - Teint Couture Everwear Foundation

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette amber neutrals

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fan

TOUCH IN SOL - Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadow - sun aurora/persian rose

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Glow Body Oil Copacabana Bronze

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

JO MALONE LONDON - Frangipani Flower Cologne

And last, but not least my fiancé picked out a new cologne TOM FORD Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honestly after typing this all out I really thought  I hadn't bought much, however my list proves otherwise. Thankfully I got a ton of gift cards for my birthday so I only paid $100 out of pocket. Some of the items are still en route, once they get here I will post a pic of my mildly shameful haul LOL

IMG_4922.jpg

RE: Re: RE: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Oh yes Target is dangerous too @CookieGirl1 ! I end up coming home with scarves primarily from there. (Scarves are another one of my vices)

Re: RE: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

@Weetart  Heh, there’s a reason TJ Maxx stores are designed with the bathroom away from the store entrance. 😂 (I’ve also fallen victim to the “just going in to use the bathroom and walking right back out, yep, that’s it” trap.) Enjoy all your goodies! 

@WinglessOne @Weetart isn’t Nordstrom Rack set up the same, exact, in every way🤔

@eshoe  Nordstrom Rack’s even worse than TJM. At my local Rack, the bathrooms are on the second floor—so you have to go into the store, ignore all items in the front third of the sales floor (that’s usually where my local store keeps all the skincare and makeup; used to be the sunglasses, hats, gloves, and scarves area), ride the escalator up to 2, and ignore all the clothing between you and the bathrooms. 

I actually have 3 local Racks that I can think of right now, and 2 of them have bathrooms upstairs. Not sure about the 3rd one, but now I’m curious. Hooray, a totally valid excuse to visit that Rack! 😂

I’ve never seen a third-story Nordstrom Rack @WinglessOne. It may be quite possible that I have one and have just never made it past the second story 😉 

@eshoe  Oh, all my local Racks only have 2 floors. When I mentioned “3rd,” I meant the 3rd of my 3 local Rack locations. 🙂

Ha good thing @WinglessOne two stories is plenty enough for me!

You know @WinglessOne @eshoe  I think there was a three story one when I lived in SF, or even in LA. Most stores in my neighborhoods were super narrow and three stories. But I might just be remembering Nordstrom instead of the Rack. (I left Cali in ‘09 so Idunno).

Seriously @WinglessOne ! and like we don’t know what’s going to happen... I mean I could have just as easily ran into the BP gas station.

@Weetart  😂 Very true! 

@Weetart love the variety and the masks you got. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! I’m pretty stoked. Hopefully there are no super duds esp with the sheet masks, since they are all packs of 5-10.

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

My last Sephora sale order finally came in today. I got the Farmacy honey grail and Volition turmeric polish. The mini Origins set is from Nordstrom and I got the rest of the Volition items from Volition Beauty direct.D7EDF421-CDC2-4F7E-ABA4-5F93FBD95E0C.jpeg

7740D868-DFB5-4286-AF83-3171B3C2D5D4.jpeg

A0A900B0-659D-458E-B330-F4C28C470E6B.jpeg

RE: Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

Lots of great goodies there! Enjoy them!

Great haul! I've tried some Volition Beauty products and the Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50 is my favorite. It's a very lightweight sunscreen that gives you a bit of a glow. <333

It is one of my favorites too @PenelopeBT!

excellent haul @faeriegirl

excellent haul @faeriegirl

Re: excellent haul @faeriegirl

Thank you @lmaster!

@faeriegirl Rose gold haul! What are your thoughts on the turmeric polish? I love the texture of that Volition sunscreen

@RNGesusPls  I’ve only used it once but it was great. It wasn’t too harsh at all. It says to leave it on for 2 minutes after you massage it in. My face felt so soft after. 

Oh very cool @faeriegirl I’ve had my eye on that 

testing