Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

It is March 1st and spring is on our doorsteps! The warmer weather and added sunlight always give me more energy. Time to clean out our drawers and closets and make room for all the beautiful new spring collections 🙂 Happy haulin' everyone!

spring2020.jpg

Re: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

Perfect haul @danielledanielle 

Fabulous set and brush, @danielledanielle!

Oooh, nice haul, @danielledanielle!! Love SDJ!! and those hourglass pots are gorgeous!!

RE: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

Orders from SDM Beauty Boutique, Sally Beauty, and Sephora. Perfume sampler and Stila Suede Shade in “Smoky Silk”, sooo loving the set so far, I don’t know how I’ll decide which one to redeem the full size certificate for! A little hair care haul from Sally’s, the colour is my usual but in a new “natural” formula, hopefully I like it as much as the OG. The mousse and conditioner are repurchases, love them both. And the curl refresher is new to me, can’t wait to try it! My Sephora order has so many goodies I don’t know where to start! The wipes are a repurchase and my fav, and so is the daily brush cleaner which is great. I’ve also had the Juliette Has a Gun sample before and LOVE IT. The Huda Beauty liquid shadow I’ve had in other shades and absolutely LOVVEE so I picked up a new shade “Cinnamon Toast & Hella Honey”. The Fenty Gloss Bomb I picked up in “Glass Slipper”, I have the original and it’s a necessity for me lol, so had to get the clear one! The Fenty powder I haven’t had before, but can’t wait to try, I picked up the shade “Butter”. Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream I’ve had a sample of before and LOVE LOVE LOVE, so got a mini cream and matching fragrance mist. Very excited to try the ABH Lash Brag mascara! The packaging is so nice, and it’s got a nice weight to it too, super luxe, hope it performs luxe as well lol. The Clarisonic brush head is a new acne cleansing design, I haven’t found much of a difference in any of the heads I’ve tried so far, so hopefully I notice a difference with this one. The MILK Vegan Milk Moisturizer is soooo tiny I wasn’t expecting it to be that itty bitty! And hopefully my PMG foundation sample is enough to try out a full face. I can’t wait to play with my goodies!!

Re: RE: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

@samkeaysxo so many pretties 😍

Nice hauls, @samkeaysxo!! Good luck choosing a full size fragrance!!

Awesome haul @samkeaysxo!

The perfume sampler is really nice, @samkeaysxo!

Paulas Choice order- three purchased on left, three of right were Gwp.Paulas Choice order- three purchased on left, three of right were Gwp.

Laneige lip balm and mask freebiesLaneige lip balm and mask freebies

Outstanding hauls!! @jen81 

Amazing hauls and GWP, @jen81!! 

@jen81 can't have too many lippies, right? 

Nice haul @jen81! Enjoy all your goodies!

@jen81, love the lip mask buy!

@jen81 

Is Paula’s Choice any good? 

@GG84  I have been purchasing from the line for about 5 years. I used the whole skin recovery line for a few years. I think her products are much under rated. They are effective and work well. I thought the cleanser were just okay but now that I’ve retried them I really like the optimal results hydrating cleanser (one in blue pump bottle). Cleanses well without stripping skin. I slowly started to incorporate lots of other brands. I plan to incorporate more of paulas choice because they are effective, work and aren’t overpriced. I absolutely can’t live without the skin calming enriched toner. I used it more like an essense. Been using it for years!

RE: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

Sephora Oh Snap! Ulta 21 days of beauty, Nordstrom Sale, Whole Foods beauty sale, and Rodial sale

Amazing hauls, @averylayne!! Especially the Rodial one 🤩

thanks @haleyvvvv , they had an amazing sale!

Nice haul @averylayne!

thanks @faeriegirl !

1,419 Replies
Photos257
  • spring2020.jpg
  • C62FC07B-3777-4CC1-A447-8274A3B3AB30.jpeg
  • BFD188D6-3143-4F18-A9CC-AB299D40EB57.jpeg
  • 3EC97512-1BCE-4F65-B0A3-2875DB162EAF.jpeg
  • 44FB9C8A-7628-44C5-BE0E-3D713056BF72.jpeg
  • tenor (2).gif
  • 0302201401.jpg
  • 0302201359.jpg
  • How cute is that shovel
  • More acylics ..TJ & lip gloss from Amazon
  • Ipsy, couldnt pass up the price vs. the value. Been curious about this mask since @lmaster showed it
  • Sephora
  • The Creme Shop. Theyre sending gifts! Just masks that are about exp date but I'll take them!
testing