Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

It is March 1st and spring is on our doorsteps! The warmer weather and added sunlight always give me more energy. Time to clean out our drawers and closets and make room for all the beautiful new spring collections ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy haulin' everyone!

spring2020.jpg

Re: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

Last of my March arrivals. 

Sephora and Maelove 

Some of these Iโ€™ll test tomorrow morning. Can hardly wait!Some of these Iโ€™ll test tomorrow morning. Can hardly wait!
Notes: 
Spoiler
Skinfix Eczema+ Foaming Oil Body Wash - Iโ€™m always looking for body washes that donโ€™t dry my skin out. It didnโ€™t occur to me to try Skinfixโ€™s til earlier this month. I still love their hand cream; I hope this body wash also treats my skin right. 

Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush - Look at that fantastically short handle! I havenโ€™t used it to apply concealer yet, but Iโ€™ve tapped it against my bare undereyes and it feels similar to a finger tap, thanks to its shape, softness, and density. 

Sephora PRO Crease Brush #19 - I love the one I received as gratis from Sephora so much, I bought myself a second one. 

Fresh Sugar Watermelon Hydrating Lip Balm - Since the blood orange balm smells amazing, I figured this one might smell as good. And it does! It smells like watermelon taffy. 

Shani Darden Retinol Reform mini - Couldnโ€™t resist buying this to try. Iโ€™m curious to see how much stronger it is than what Iโ€™ve been using. 

Clear Reserve Radiant Nectar - I got this promo for someone who loves these kinds of scents. Iโ€™ll put it in her care package. 

Maelove Glow Maker - Iโ€™ve wanted to try this vitamin C serum for many months. The package arrival was timed perfectly: I finished my bottle of Farmacy Very Cherry Bright this morning, so Iโ€™m ready to start Glow Maker! 
LuLuLun 

As if I really need more sheet masks... :DAs if I really need more sheet masks... ๐Ÿ˜„
Notes: 
Spoiler
Each of these resealable pouches contains 7 sheet masks. The 35 sheet pack = 5 pouches x 7 sheets per pouch. I donโ€™t use any LuLuLun multi-sheet packs for 7 consecutive days; I like mask variety too much for that. ๐Ÿ™‚ I find theyโ€™ll last at least 60 days in an opened pouch, as long as you tightly reseal the pouch and store them flat on their sides. 

Premium Yamanashi Peach 35 sheet pack - My favorite peach sheet mask. I like to keep these stocked up. 

Premium Kyushu Watermelon 7 sheet pack - This oneโ€™s new to me. Iโ€™m excited to try it! 

Of course you need more sheet masks!!! @WinglessOne 

@lmaster ๐Ÿคฃ I just got some freestanding plastic 3-drawer chests because Iโ€™m finally tired of my mask bin overflowing. Hopefully thisโ€™ll help me keep them organized by type. If nothing else, the drawers have a much smaller footprint than the big olโ€™ bin Iโ€™ve been using, so I can finally keep all my masks in the bathroom. And see, this is the danger of stay-at-home: I have way too much time to examine my home and think up new storage ideas, which translates to ordering more storage bins/drawers/furniture, leading to the ability to buy even more stuff to fill up new storage. Itโ€™s a vicious cycle! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey,,, it's a great cycle @WinglessOne ๐Ÿ˜‰

@WinglessOne Ooh, tag me when you've gotten some thoughts together on the MaeLove serum.  I've heard great reviews on it, mostly from influencers, and I feel like you really know your skincare so I'm more interested in hearing what YOU think about it.  Also, the PMG brush--do you like it so far?

Aw, thank you @CookieGirl1 ! โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™ll tag you after Iโ€™ve used Glow Maker a few more times.

I did use the PMG brush yesterday morning and I love it! Iโ€™ve heard some folks complain about the handle because itโ€™s both short and tapered; I guess that makes it challenging for some people to hold. But for my little hands, itโ€™s great: for the concealer task, Iโ€™d always hold it close to the ferrule instead of the tapered end anyway, and I prefer short handles on all brushes. It made quick comfy work of applying and blending my Becca Ultimate Longwear concealer under my eyes. Normally I finish that job by finger-blending, but I didnโ€™t have to this time because this brush mimics a finger tap so well. I used BeautySoClean brush spray afterward to sanitize and remove product from the brush, and itโ€™s still in great condition. Next time I use it, Iโ€™ll give it a true wash (with Beautyblender solid cleanser) and see how it holds up. 

Thanks for the impression, @WinglessOne.  I've actually had an almost identical brush from Zoeva on my Ulta Loves list for awhile and was waiting for another prestige coupon so I'm happy to hear that you like the PMG one.  And can't wait to hear what you ultimately think of GlowMaker :).

@WinglessOne, enjoy your new finds! 

Thanks @curlychiquita !

Great haul @WinglessOne! That is great to hear about the SC pro crease brush. I added it to my sale list ๐Ÿ™‚

@faeriegirl  I hope you enjoy the brush! 

It's a really nice brush, @faeriegirl .  I've been loving mine!

Amazing hauls, @WinglessOne!! ๐Ÿคฉ The retinol is intriguing and those mask packs! So interesting that they come in multi packs, I like that idea!!

Thanks @haleyvvvv ! The packs are a good way to cut down on waste. ๐Ÿ‘ Plus, theyโ€™re kinda adorable. The 7 sheet packs are $7 USD (direct from LuLuLun) so itโ€™s hard to rein myself in from โ€œtheyโ€™re just $1/maskโ€”and even cheaper if I get the 35 packโ€”so letโ€™s buy ALL the masksโ€ mode. ๐Ÿคฃ 

Sephora onlineSephora online

@twilightnicky, that's a lovely palette!  Enjoy!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul, @twilightnicky!! That palette looks so pretty!!

Thanks!

Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

In my feelings haul from Beautylish. I have no qualms, I love SDJ and I wanted another brush from Sonia G. Also that HR pot โœจโœจ

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 13 oz/ 385 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa โ€™62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream 1.7 oz/50 mL

Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Vivid

Sonia G Worker Pro

1 Reply
Photos257
  • spring2020.jpg
  • C62FC07B-3777-4CC1-A447-8274A3B3AB30.jpeg
  • BFD188D6-3143-4F18-A9CC-AB299D40EB57.jpeg
  • 3EC97512-1BCE-4F65-B0A3-2875DB162EAF.jpeg
  • 44FB9C8A-7628-44C5-BE0E-3D713056BF72.jpeg
  • tenor (2).gif
  • 0302201401.jpg
  • 0302201359.jpg
  • How cute is that shovel
  • More acylics ..TJ & lip gloss from Amazon
  • Ipsy, couldnt pass up the price vs. the value. Been curious about this mask since @lmaster showed it
  • Sephora
  • The Creme Shop. Theyre sending gifts! Just masks that are about exp date but I'll take them!
testing