Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

It is March 1st and spring is on our doorsteps! The warmer weather and added sunlight always give me more energy. Time to clean out our drawers and closets and make room for all the beautiful new spring collections 🙂 Happy haulin' everyone!

spring2020.jpg

Re: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

Thanks, @fatimamummy!

Enjoy @curlychiquita I love when sale items allow me to p...

Enjoy @curlychiquita I love when sale items allow me to purchase items I've been eyeing but haven't gave into yet!

Re: Enjoy @curlychiquita I love when sale items allow me to p...

Thanks, @Luvstravel! Me, too!

Beautiful packaging! @curlychiquita 

@lmaster, I agree, they did a beautiful job with this set!

@curlychiquita @Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this ! I’ve been really curious about this brand !!!

On day 2, @Kim888 - so far, so good!

Such a pretty set, @curlychiquita!! Nice haul!! 🤩

Thanks, @haleyvvvv! 💜

Ohhh @curlychiquita, Augustine Bader! 😍 I shall live vicariously through you and wait patiently to hear your feedback on the creams. Beautiful haul! 💕

Thanks, @itsfi! I used the Rich Cream this morning after taking the picture, and the regular cream tonight on top of my retinoid. Tomorrow I may switch them around. 

Ooh @curlychiquita I have been using this for several years now and I think it’s very good! I started with the Rich Creme which is great for winter dry skin and at night but I am now using only the other creme for all around. The first buy killed me but I got it on a Barneys event so was better at least. I do think it’s ok in that it’s a combo serum/ moisturizer too so that helps me rationalize it! lol Not sure it’s cured my wrinkles but maybe has softened them?! (I do have older dry skin tho.) Got some during N sale too, very cool it was included right?! Do let me know your thoughts ok?! Hope you love it! 🤗

@Sunnysmom, so happy to hear you love it and bought some more, too!  I was surprised Augustinus Bader was included in the sale, it usually isn't.  That tipped my hand in finally getting it.  I am not getting old gracefully - I'm trying to fight it as much as i can. 😁

Haha @curlychiquita I hear you sister! lol. Me too!! Ugg. It’s a battle. And I don’t like to lose!! 🤣

Nice!  I feel like I haven't heard any negative reviews about this, @curlychiquita--everyone seems to have only great things to say.  

Thanks for the feedback, @CookieGirl1!  I've heard good things about the brand for long enough that I'm thinking it's not all hype.

@curlychiquita  Looks beautiful!!!

I agree, @ather! I think this was the Holiday box set and...

I agree, @ather! I think this was the Holiday box set and the presentation was beautifully done.

@curlychiquita 

So fancy! 

Yeah, @GG84, I run the gamut price point wise.  I have a little bit of everything.  There was probably a good amount of anxiety involved in this particular buy.

A few recent orders:

From Bath&Unwind's Caudalie sale not long ago:

Such good deals on all the Caudalie plus the trio in the bottom right was GWP.Such good deals on all the Caudalie plus the trio in the bottom right was GWP.

From Club Clio which seems to be exiting the market:

85% off one of my favorite serums? Yes, please!85% off one of my favorite serums? Yes, please!

A Sephora sale order from a bit ago that I forgot to unpack, LOL:

IMG_20200324_142359.jpg

And a Sephora order from last week to pick up the new flavors of the Ciate lip oil (!!!!):

IMG_20200324_142711.jpg

Photos257
  • spring2020.jpg
  • C62FC07B-3777-4CC1-A447-8274A3B3AB30.jpeg
  • BFD188D6-3143-4F18-A9CC-AB299D40EB57.jpeg
  • 3EC97512-1BCE-4F65-B0A3-2875DB162EAF.jpeg
  • 44FB9C8A-7628-44C5-BE0E-3D713056BF72.jpeg
  • tenor (2).gif
  • 0302201401.jpg
  • 0302201359.jpg
  • How cute is that shovel
  • More acylics ..TJ & lip gloss from Amazon
  • Ipsy, couldnt pass up the price vs. the value. Been curious about this mask since @lmaster showed it
  • Sephora
  • The Creme Shop. Theyre sending gifts! Just masks that are about exp date but I'll take them!
testing