Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

It is March 1st and spring is on our doorsteps! The warmer weather and added sunlight always give me more energy. Time to clean out our drawers and closets and make room for all the beautiful new spring collections ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy haulin' everyone!

spring2020.jpg

Re: Magnificent March Hauls... bring on spring! 2020

@sonnydee  Such cuteness!

@sonnydee that little Sand & Sky container with the scoop is too cute!

I was trying to plan out my week for masking (women owned...

I was trying to plan out my week for masking (women owned brands) & saw the body sand & scoop! on the direct site. bought it off Amazon love that 2 day shipping! @CookieGirl1

Re: I was trying to plan out my week for masking (women owned...

@sonnydee What can I say?  I'm a sucker for cute packaging, lol.

Hi @sonnydee,

Lots of awesome products! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

thanks @RebeccaBT

thanks @RebeccaBT

@sonnydee, That shovel!! Too cute! ๐Ÿ˜ TCS undereye gel patches have adorable designs. 

@itsfi I'm glad i thought to check direct! insominac like...

@itsfi I'm glad i thought to check direct! insominac like me needs all the help she can get๐Ÿ˜ณ I got the Malin Goetz eye cream in my ipsy bag this month (havent received it yet though) have you tried it?

Thank you for hosting the March hauls thread @SurprisedLemur! Excited to see what folks pick up for the spring.

Ulta:BFD188D6-3143-4F18-A9CC-AB299D40EB57.jpeg

Sephora: the Dior Dior Lip Glow Rosewood was a BIC-enabled purchase (looking at you @sonnydee ... and thank you! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—)3EC97512-1BCE-4F65-B0A3-2875DB162EAF.jpeg

Target: this may be my favorite haul of the three this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜‰ โ˜˜๏ธ44FB9C8A-7628-44C5-BE0E-3D713056BF72.jpeg

@itsfi I'm glad you found the Touchland before they went...

@itsfi I'm glad you found the Touchland before they went OOS. I haven't made up my mind about it yet. I like it...but do I like it $12 worth...I'm not sure. I was kicking myself for not grabbing the watermelon before it went OOS. I think I'd like that scent better. I'm keeping my eye out for other scents.

Re: @itsfi I'm glad you found the Touchland before they went...

Completely hear you @Lazybeautybeast on the price point with the hand sanitizer. I like the watermelon one and I like that I was able to pick it up with my Ulta points; just not sure I would pay full price for it. 

The Dior Lip Glow looks gorgeous, @itsfi!

The Dior Lip Glow looks gorgeous, @itsfi!

Re: The Dior Lip Glow looks gorgeous, @itsfi!

I love the color @curlychiquita. โ™ฅ๏ธ I have a feeling this wonโ€™t be my last Dior Lip Glow product. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi  Omg your pictures are always so beautiful!! I love your target haul!!! Is that going to be your St. Patrickโ€™s Day outfit?? ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @ather! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ve been wearing the socks around the house and will probably wear the tee to a St. Patrickโ€™s Day BBQ the weekend before. ๐Ÿ€

@itsfi ,

Sweet hauls!  The Dior Lip Glow Rosewood!  That's a great idea!

@tsavorite, the Dior Rosewood is such a pretty shade. ๐Ÿ’— Itโ€™s my first full size Lip Glow so I feel my purchase is justified. Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@itsfi I had all the Touchland sanitizers in my โ€œfavoritesโ€ list to purchase but they all sold out before I could make my next big purchase ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I see you picked up the Rosewood shade in the Dior lippie. Iโ€™ll be right behind you with that purchase!

@gonerogue, noooooo! Thatโ€™s so disappointing when that happens. Fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ they restock and you can pick them up at a later date. 
I tried to be good when we went to Sephora but the lippies are just too tempting. ๐Ÿ˜‚ My low(er) buy is still intact and I just need to keep it up until the spring sale (but my list seems to get longer every week ๐Ÿ˜‰).

I just purchased the Tarte Big Ego Eye Pencil and I've been loving it. It's great for defining and shaping your brows. Also, Lucky Charms was my favorite cereal as a child. <333

@PenelopeBT, I like how the Tarte brow has both a pencil and tinted gel in one product; makes it very convenient. The Lucky Charms tee definitely made me think of childhood - as a kid, I had to have full sets of all the marshmallows before digging in. Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜† Itโ€™s been decades since Iโ€™ve had Lucky Charms cereal but I imagine Iโ€™d do the same now as an adult. ๐Ÿคฃ

43 Replies
Photos257
  • spring2020.jpg
  • C62FC07B-3777-4CC1-A447-8274A3B3AB30.jpeg
  • BFD188D6-3143-4F18-A9CC-AB299D40EB57.jpeg
  • 3EC97512-1BCE-4F65-B0A3-2875DB162EAF.jpeg
  • 44FB9C8A-7628-44C5-BE0E-3D713056BF72.jpeg
  • tenor (2).gif
  • 0302201401.jpg
  • 0302201359.jpg
  • How cute is that shovel
  • More acylics ..TJ & lip gloss from Amazon
  • Ipsy, couldnt pass up the price vs. the value. Been curious about this mask since @lmaster showed it
  • Sephora
  • The Creme Shop. Theyre sending gifts! Just masks that are about exp date but I'll take them!
testing