Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

I delete the emails most of the time, but usually the 3rd or 4th "we've added" gets me ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sunnysmom 

I'm sorry to hear you missed out on something you wanted @danielledanielle. The palette going OOS is a tough cookie to chew. ๐Ÿ’” 

@danielledanielle Love the variety in your haul!

Apparently Iโ€™m working on my doctorate in blush. ๐Ÿฅน Points promo was good incentive! I am really enjoying this Kosas baked formula. All have a little bit different finish, theyโ€™re soft and last a long long time. Kind of similar to Hourglass but still different enough (๐Ÿ™ƒ) as I think HG has a little more of a glow.  Iโ€™m using Dreamland for a light subtle bronzer or under the other shades. It has a light sheen. Euphoria seems to have the most sheen and Butterflies is just so fresh and brightening. Zero glitter.  I think the packaging is really cute too though I always appreciate a mirror. Iโ€™ll be fine. Lol Anybody else try these? 

KosasKosas

Spoiler
IMG_2143.jpeg

Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Dreamland 

Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Euphoria 

Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Butterflies 

Beautiful!! @Sunnysmom 

I definitely thought this were reminiscent of the HG blushes!!! Which totally reminds me that I have a pallet somewhere that I'm gonna go dig up now... @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They are @jaaayp ! Happy digging! 

@Sunnysmom  these are so pretty! I have definitely been curious about these. Glad you are enjoying them! (also, "doctorate in blush" cracked me up! ๐Ÿคฃ)

Ugh @caitbird but I do really like these. ๐Ÿ˜† Definitely worth a try if youโ€™re into blush! 

@Sunnysmom those are very pretty!

Really like these @greeneyedgirl107 ! Iโ€™ve worn them every day since I got em, good sign!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

I can see why you were drawn to these @Sunnysmom the colors, the packaging, everything about these just look sooo appealing. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท The swatches are beautiful on you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Youโ€™re too kind @CynthieLu thank you! I agree ,  itโ€™s just so great that the product matches the cute packaging too- theyโ€™re just really nice and smooth! ๐Ÿ’ž

I'm going to have a hard time not calling you Dr. Blush now @Sunnysmom 

Easiest degree Iโ€™ve ever gotten @danielledanielle ! I happily accept! ๐Ÿฅฐ

They are @CookieGirl1 and itโ€™s nice to have the added skincare elements! I was a bit worried they may be similar to another baked blush that shall not be named! These do not disappoint. Not chalky at all and saturated colors are there. Are you considering any? 

@Sunnysmom @Gorgeous blush haul. 

These are great @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Sunnysmom  I might get a shade with my rouge reward. Havenโ€™t decided yet, and I donโ€™t think any of my local Sephoras have these yet so I canโ€™t swatch in person. The 3 you picked swatched beautifully on you!

My stores have them now @WinglessOne so I hope yours do soon too. You may like Adrenaline. Iโ€™d love that one next! 

1,685 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos215
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing