Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@Ispend2much6  that shade looks amazing on you! And let's hear it for free goodies!

@caitbird  Thanks much! Theyโ€™re the best kind.

Those feel so nice @Ispend2much6 , looks great on you.  I keep looking at them. Lol 

@Sunnysmom  Which shade do you like? Are these the same ones that came out a couple of years ago?

I think they are @Ispend2much6 ? I looked at  NARS Afterglow Sensual Shine Hydrating Lipstick Wild Ride , Aragon and Turned on. They have decent pigment too, I was happily surprised! But I didnโ€™t get any yet. โ˜บ๏ธ

โ€œYet โ€œ @Sunnysmom !

That looks so shiny ๐Ÿ˜ @Ispend2much6 

@CynthieLuThanks!  I like this formula.  There's a little bit of glow along with the shine.

That's it @Ispend2much6 it's shiny but a little bit extra special. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm kind of still in a low buy, but maybe it's more like a slow-buy? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”1000004635.jpg

Ipsy Megashop

Yeah yeah, I vowed to stay away and it didn't happen.  Ipsy also made an oopsie and sent me this CBD lotion instead of like 4 other items I actually ordered and of course an item OOS'ED .  It was Beauty Bakerie ๐Ÿ˜ญ and an eye primer, but it's probably for the best as I didn't need the palette.

Kudos to ipsycare though, I got two of my items literally in less than 24 hours. 

Spoiler

1000004739.jpg

Memorial Day Sephora, Replens and First Access haulettes

โ€ƒMAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Longwear Skin-fusing Powder Blush B250 Daring Candy 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Reusable Travel Jar Set 

Maison Margiela REPLICA' By The Fireplace Diffuser 6.3 oz / 185 mL diffuser 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Blueberry 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Cucumber 

Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Huez Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Mineral Spf 30 Sunscreen 5 

1000004745.jpg

Included the glitterstorm lipstick here , it's so prettyโ€ƒ

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow 

Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x OUAI Limited Edition St. Barts Non-Sticky Lip Jelly Chill in St Barts 

Peace Out Daily Blemish Repairing Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

The Huez is ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ for finish and shade wise.  The dispenser, could be better and from what I can gather, it's still an issue with the case.  I have the moisturizer refill and while the design looks the same, it's easier to handle for some reason.  (Now that I think about it, it might be because I only use it to refill the mini ๐Ÿค” ) I swatched it and got a giant pump.  It's more luminous than the soft lit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spoiler
1000004708.jpg

1000004710.jpg

Haven't touched much else, but I have swatched the Dior in store and posted swatches in The Deeper Hues Thread (Swatches, Color Matching, etc.)

So many beauties!! @danielledanielle 

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Nice ipsy haul, did boxycharm and them merge?๐Ÿค”. I need to check ipsy out. I almost got the diffuser but it's not as pretty as other diffuser jars๐Ÿฅบ. I hope it throws well @danielledanielle 

@Buootiful, it is a plain kind of look, but I think that's sort of the beauty and MM's aesthetic for the fragrances.  I plan to move some stuff around and sit in right near my doorway.  I have one in the bedroom, but the scent becomes really faint after a month or so, even with reed flipping.  I like the idea of the bottle in the hallway on a serving tray.

Oooouh, these are some lovely beauties @danielledanielle! I like the feel of the Fenty tinted moisturizer. ๐Ÿ‘ Ahhh and sigh about the Beauty Bakerie item being OOS. I'm hoarding a couple of the things I have from the brand.

I'm more miffed about the brand being done than the palette, I hope Cashmere comes back @itsfi & @CynthieLu 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @danielledanielle 

I would love a review on the lys concealer and the dior bronzed glow (I wondered if this would really be a blush for me, the see now sun kinda woman over here)

That blush is gorgeous @jaaayp ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm neutral-olive, so the bronze still comes through but it goes more orange than pink, which is what I wanted.

LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer I've read good things about it, and it's usually something I recommend.  Lys delivers decent products and at a good pricepoint, so I am expecting continued goodness.

!!!! I absolutely love orange-y blushes. I don't think im the type of girl who can pull off straight pinks, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜• @danielledanielle 

I have at least 3 lys products on my loves (bronzer, blush, concealer) but I find that they're always sold out during the sale (im too slow...) ๐Ÿ™ƒ since your post, lys has gone up quite a bit on my "next purchase" list. Now if I can just make my way to the mall again to swatch....

@danielledanielle  great hauls! You have such a fabulous mix of fun goodies here! I'm definitely intrigued by Fenty's new foundation and this tinted moisturizer - I'm hoping to make it over to my nearest Sephora to swatch them in store soon.

Hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ’œ

Itโ€™s tough to resist Ipsy sales sometimes @danielledanielle ! This is such a fun group, the blush!! Looks great.๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos215
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing