Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

Woah @jaaayp that's nutty! And sooo intense. When I read Threw it at her face I think my jaw dropped. Never ever should there be physical acts of violence against retail workers. Like really?? That's not ok.  Holy moly.

You spared us the words exchange but wow you experienced some intense things today. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I KNOW @CynthieLu I 100% agree. I mean yes, the employee was a little annoyed but it was not enough to throw something at her. Ngl, if I got Mascara thrown in my face, I would have grabbed her hair ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ LOL (I know, I know, not an ok response either but I call it self defense! ๐Ÿ˜…)

@CynthieLu In front of kids too.  Great role modelling. 

Your right, it's hard too imagine little kids being present. The wee ones learn from us ๐Ÿ’” @heartsmyface 

@jaaayp wow it goes to show being calm pays off.  You got what you wanted at a discount and the other woman got nothing but all stressed out.

Ikr @CorgiMommy ! I feel like it was an unreasonable response to the situation. Being annoyed, maybe, OK but to take it to that extreme...

@jaaayp   I'm proud of you; you were very gracious, kind and kept your head and cool in a highly charged situation. 

Aw @Ispend2much6 thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ idk if I was more shocked or sorry about the situation ๐Ÿ˜… 

@jaaayp I'm glad you got your masks, but what a scary, weird experience!

Agreed @PrettyPaint ! I hope I never witness something like that again ๐Ÿซ 

HOMG.  @jaaayp .  I saw storytime as I'm logging in for the day, and was like, I got time... Let me get a โ˜• and read this.  Wow.  I have some choice language...that I will also not share.  That was A. LOT.  But, you got an additional 20% so silver lining to drama? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I know @danielledanielle I know what you mean because I was like thiiiiiis close to start defending the employee but I was like you know what, she kinda nuts ๐Ÿฟ and you dont know what kinda crazy is out there these days. I mean I had the audacity to ask for samples LOL HEY, WASNT ME THAT CAUSED THE DRAMA ๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp Dang ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  That was quite the trip...

Yup @CookieGirl1 definitely not your normal Wednesday stroll at Sephora Kohls.... ๐Ÿ˜…

@jaaayp Wow that sounds nuts. Glad you got a discount and the masks out of it. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ it was a little nuts ๐Ÿฟ to think this happened during the day where everyone was sober... (at least I think?) ๐Ÿ˜…

@jaaayp that sounds intense (and insane!) lol! I picked up some of the masks too at my Kohl's. They still have a ton. Mine were still $2 but I got the 5x points (make sure they gave you the bonus points!)

WHAAAAA @makeitup305 they still have a ton?!?!? That's crazy! I actually checked kohls inventory around me and the nearest Kohls to me is OOO ๐Ÿซ  I think I have to drive like 10 mi to the next closest one.. (is it worth?!?)

ALSO, what $2? I wonder why mine was $1 then ๐Ÿค” but my kohls sephora also has these like random sales in stores that's not available online either at sephora.com or kohls.com... strange...

@jaaayp idk why they're still 2. I have plenty of them since I also got some during the sale so I didn't grab more. There are 3 Sephoras like 10 miles or so from this Kohls so it probably doesn't get as much traffic. I need to keep an eye out in case they bring them down more, though. They'd make good gifts. 

Agreed! @makeitup305 kohls have secret sales, I say I'm returning amazon goodies and have happen to stopped by but... did I really need to return my amazon? did I? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jkjk

Do you use the caffeine masks at night or in the morning before makeup?? ๐Ÿค”

@jaaayp so far I've only tried them in the morning and I like the slight effect it gives. It's nothing crazy but I need all the help I can  get lol I have other ones I'm using at night from Mediheal right now. Those don't adhere as well so I don't wear them while I'm running around like crazy in the morning since they slide. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos215
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing