Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@heartsmyface my husband could live in Tokyo! It's his favorite place and even going twice I feel we haven't come close to seeing everything there. It's just one of those places...

and YES those canmake blushes really surprised me!! I bought 3 just because I said ok you have to stop sometime but I should have gotten more lol

Having a bit of an ooooh ahhhh moment looking at this photo. All of these pretty pinks are so satisfyingly arranged. 

WOW! One day those blush petals will be mine 😄

This is amazing!! Your Tokyo haul is drool worthy! Glad you found some good stuff!

Aww thank you! I went a little crazy on the skincare lol

Oh my!!! Everything in your haul is beautiful and oh so luxurious!   Sounds like you had a fabulous trip to Japan! 💗💗💗

I did! I've been lucky enough to go twice and it's probably our favorite place to go. Our gushing has gotten most of our friends to visit over the years lol but they come back with the same reaction!

Anonymous Insider

@MaryK82 THOSE HAKUHODO BRUSHES!!! ARE EVERYTHING!!! WOW!! That fan brush looks like PERFECTION, who am I kidding they all do!! YASSSSS GIRL!!! I am living through your haul!!

That fan brush is my favorite brush purchase! They were new in the store when I visited and my sales girl was so sweet but spoke very little English so we mimed a bit 🙂 She told me it was for placing eyeshadow along the bottom lash line, or just as a regular eyeshadow brush. Oh and then as a highlighter brush of course but it's so mini I haven't used it for that. It actually applies eyeshadow really well! I think I've become a Hakuhodo convert!

So many pretties 😄 

Beautiful haul! I've been itching to get my hands on one of those Laduree blushes, I hope they come to sephora US eventually 😄 

Aahh Hakuhodo and majolica majorca!! I love it ❤️ 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT 😉 I really love the majolica majorca blushes! they are so affordable too!

I couldn't help myself with this Ulta deal 🙂

DSC02674 (2).JPG

DSC02676 (2).JPG

Those stila liquid lips are so pretty! I don't remember if I've tried one, but I have been meaning to get around to it. I've heard great things 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

Stila liquid lipsticks are still some of my favorites.

Those Stila Lippies are beautiful!  💜

Gorgeous haul! Ever since Stila revamped their packaging a couple years ago, it catches my eye more!

There is not a single Stila shade there I don't love.  They look beautiful all lined up together. Enjoy all the new lip looks!

Oh wow, you have so much to play with there! The MAC looks lovely, good colors to coordinate with all those lipsticks. 

Look at you with all those lipsticks! Fabulous haul! @HookedOnBeauty2

1,002 Replies
testing