Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

IMG_3096[1].JPG

A few things from Sephora,the Bay and Shoppers.

Those birthday meteorites look fantastic! I have the Pinrose set on the way even though I'm not a fan of rollerballs. I love Sun Saint and heard the rollerballs are good for layering. 

Ohhhh!!!!! I love all of this!  Pinrose is awesome and that WnW Highlight is amazing!  The Meteorites are lovely, too!  Enjoy!   @Seymore3

Awesome haul! Love the meteorites and pinrose. The pinrose scents are amazing so I hope you like them a lot if you haven't already tried it. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Great haul @Seymore3! Where did you find the wet n wild? Those meteorites are on my wishlist, waiting for sdm to get them!

@AnewxaI found the wet n wild at Walmart at the regent mall in Fredericton New Brunswick.When I visit there in the winter they had the highlighter in Precious Petals,so I checked last week when I was over there again and they had got in Crown of my Canopy,the shelf was full of both shades.I have never been able to find these anywhere else I looked,my local Walmart has never had them.

@Seymore3  Are those the new happy birthday Meteorites?  What do you think of them?  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6yes they are the new ones,I like them but I just got them yesterday so only wore them once so far.They aren't as glittery as the holiday ones the last few years but they seem to have more of a sparkle than the regular ones.

Thank you so much, @Seymore3.  They sound perfect!  Can't wait until the US gets them.

Love the Pinrose set! And Meteorites are always a fabulous choice!

Pretties!! Enjoy 😄

Beautiful Haul @Seymore3 !

Here's what I got from the Spring Sale, Tarte F&F, Ulta 21 days...and 2 impulse purchases from Nordstrom (March - May).

For maybe the first time, I have NO regrets and am very happy with everything I bought during the sale.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Spoiler

- Erborian black cleansing oil

- Nails Inc unicorn polish duo

- Briogio rosarco hair milk

- Becca under eye brightener

- Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation

- Laura Geller Diamond Dust highlighter

- Laura Geller OG spackle primer

- Charlotte Tilbury first love blush

- Amika dry shampoo

- Mario Badescu facial spray

- Clarins Lotus oil

- Phyto Specific Rich Hydration Shampoo

- Chanel New Moon

- Bite Love, Bite lip set

- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder (not pictured, I forgoooot)

Nice haul and jealous that you were able to snag the unicorn nail duo & the Diamond Dust. Enjoy! ❤️

I love that Bite set and Diamond Dust is lovely!  I also spy the ever elusive Unicorn Nail Polish!!!!  Enjoy!  @ShannonAlexis

Wow so many fab goodies, enjoy! I need to try the CT blushes.

Very nice haul!

Fantastic haul!! That Charlotte Tilbury blush is one of my all-time faves. I hope you love it too! 🙂

I love the satin part! It's a the perfect shade and finish.

I'm wearing both the Unicorn Nail Polishes right now and I absolutely love them! Normally when I apply nail polish it'll look uneven or bumpy on my fingernails (also probably partially my fault since I don't really treat them with anything except drinking milk 😄 ), but these ones look so smooth and so perfect! You won't regret it. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT You should definitely check out KL Polish then! It's thicker than most polishes so it spreads very smoothly. 

1,002 Replies
testing