Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Wow thanks for the swatches @vegchililover78! All these shades are so up my alley, and how can I pass up on Toronto Terrace! Are these LE?

@Anewxa Yes, I think so. They are part of a collaboration with Sonya Esman. I just noticed these are called multi stix vs. lippie stix. In reading the description again on CP's website it seems like these are similar to the Bite multisticks. It would be very cool if CP was coming out with their version of a multi purpose product.

Oh wow good catch @vegchililover78! I would love to know more on how these perform compared to the Bite multisticks since I find the formula on those a bit drying on my lips.

Wow!  Those are gorgeous colors and those necklaces are lovely!!!!! <3   @vegchililover78

@vegchililover78 Ooh, I've been eyeing a bunch of Sonya Esman x Colourpop products as well! Smiley Very Happy I'd love to know what you think about the cheek palette whenever you get the chance to try it - I thought it was weird putting their formula inside a palette since they're always telling us to keep the super shock formula sealed tight to prevent it from drying!!

@pointofvu For whatever reason I thought maybe the formula would be different, but you're right this is the normal formula in palette form. The palette itself has a strong magnetic seal, but time will tell on how well the product keeps. Both shades are lovely. I really like this cheek/highlighter palette. Here are swatches that I just took (in bad office lighting). 

@vegchililover78 I thought the formula would've been a little different too - maybe a little drier so it's not subject to drying out, but I'm surprised they were able to make it like this! Also, thanks SO much for the swatches, you've convinced me to buy it haha! Smiley Very Happy

That necklace looks like my leaf earrings!!!

(veggie-- arent you the one who sent me the leaf earrings in a trade?  If not, I apologize as I traded a lot around that time, but fyi...I wear them ALL the time)

@makeupobesessed Yes, that was me! 😄

I'm done shopping for a while, unless, if course, the Birthday Meteorites make an appearance in the States. 

Cherry Blossom lip trio, Luminous Mist travel size, plus a surprise gift oh their blotting papers from Tatcha direct. 

Lovely Shewhoskis!  I've been trying so hard to resist the Tatcha lipstick!  

Ohhhhh!  The Cherry Blossom set is so beautiful!!!!!  Enjoy!   @SheWhoSkis

@SheWhoSkis the trio is so stunning, enjoy!

Highlighted

OMG!   It's here!

Spoiler
1.  Natasha Denona Sunset Palette - Love, Love, Love!!!!
2.  Natasha Denona Lip Glaze in Antique Rose - This color is a little lighter than expected and the formula feels a little gritty - not quite what I expected...

The palette is gorgeous Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! @twilightnicky  I am so in love with it! ❤️

(Also not sure why my pics are sideways?)

Sooo pretty. Do you think it's similar to the ABH Modern Renaissance? I love the gold and copper colors!

@xciceeI don't really find this palette too similar to Modern Renaissance - The colors are more coppery/orange and the formula and texture are very different.  I am super happy I have both palettes and don't really see much overlap.  Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

I have so many boxes to open and go through😐

Coloured Raine, Sephora, ColourPop, & Kylie❤️

@StephaniLynn 😍 your cp hauls are the best!

@StephaniLynnOoooh beautiful palette!

My tatcha haul! They gave us the blotting papers since they didn't make the CB bag for this launch. I ended up ordering another lipstick *just in case* this was my HG and got a DS eye cream with each order. 

Thoughts:

Spoiler
I'm most impressed by the lipliner so far. MJ was my favorite before but this one is even creamier and smoother than that one. Just glides on and is very pigmented.

The lipstick shade is absolutely perfect for me! Exactly the color I was looking for and great for summer. My lips are naturally dark so lighter colors look awkward on me sometimes. Not this one though, it's super natural and doesn't require upkeep. I could use it every day. The only con for me is it's not as pigmented as I would like. The swatch has 2 layers on and it doesn't show up as much on my lips even if I layer. I'm happy with it overall though, and I love how heavy it feels in my hand Smiley Very Happy

The lip balm I haven't tried yet but it's so pretty! It's in a glass jar, not plastic. Only thing is that it has a 6 month shelf life on the back which seems too short to me. 

Beautiful haul @xcicee! Thanks for the swatch/thoughts, I really had to hold myself back on this.. the lip pencil was what I liked the most from the swatches so hopefully I can find a dupe Smiley Happy

Such a beautiful set🌸🌸😍 @xcicee. Tatcha's packaging is always so luxurious and the lipstick with that pink case is really calling my name. Must resist the urge...Enjoy your new lovelies!

Thank you both @oceanics & @Anewxa Heart

I saw the beautylookbook put up a bunch of dupes of the lipliner and lipstick if you want to take a look Smiley Very Happy You can definitely find the same color for cheaper.

It's pretty pricey if you don't 100% like it so I don't blame you guys! Part of the reason I like the set so much is that the packaging (esp the lipstick) really reminds me of sailor moon Smiley Very Happy

I just tried the lip balm and I really like it. Super moisturizing and seemed to plump my lips up. Super light tint and mostly shimmery. I usually use fresh and this is actually priced cheaper since it has .24oz (fresh is .15oz). I'll need to use it more to see which is my fav!

4 Replies