Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Thanks! @twilightnicky  I am so in love with it! ❤️

(Also not sure why my pics are sideways?)

I'm done shopping for a while, unless, if course, the Birthday Meteorites make an appearance in the States. 

Cherry Blossom lip trio, Luminous Mist travel size, plus a surprise gift oh their blotting papers from Tatcha direct. 

IMG_9027.PNG

IMG_9026.JPG

@SheWhoSkis the trio is so stunning, enjoy!

Ohhhhh!  The Cherry Blossom set is so beautiful!!!!!  Enjoy!   @SheWhoSkis

Lovely Shewhoskis!  I've been trying so hard to resist the Tatcha lipstick!  

ColourPop - I'm not sure who Sonya Esman is, but her collab with ColourPop is gorgeous! 

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

TJ Maxx

IMG_1316.JPG

That necklace looks like my leaf earrings!!!

(veggie-- arent you the one who sent me the leaf earrings in a trade?  If not, I apologize as I traded a lot around that time, but fyi...I wear them ALL the time)

@makeupobesessed Yes, that was me! 😄

@vegchililover78 Ooh, I've been eyeing a bunch of Sonya Esman x Colourpop products as well! 😄 I'd love to know what you think about the cheek palette whenever you get the chance to try it - I thought it was weird putting their formula inside a palette since they're always telling us to keep the super shock formula sealed tight to prevent it from drying!!

@pointofvu For whatever reason I thought maybe the formula would be different, but you're right this is the normal formula in palette form. The palette itself has a strong magnetic seal, but time will tell on how well the product keeps. Both shades are lovely. I really like this cheek/highlighter palette. Here are swatches that I just took (in bad office lighting). 

IMG_1335.JPG

@vegchililover78 I thought the formula would've been a little different too - maybe a little drier so it's not subject to drying out, but I'm surprised they were able to make it like this! Also, thanks SO much for the swatches, you've convinced me to buy it haha! 😄

Wow!  Those are gorgeous colors and those necklaces are lovely!!!!! ❤️   @vegchililover78

@vegchililover78 Ooh! I've been searching everywhere for more swatches of the multistix kit. Would you mind swatching them for me please and perhaps even provide a brief feedback? 😇😇 

@myumew I'm happy to swatch them for you. 😀 I've worn three of the shades so far and the primer as well. I typically don't use primer, the only other lip primer I have is from Bite. The color, consistency and feel is almost the same as Bite's primer. I prefer CP's though because it doesn't have a minty scent.

The lipsticks are very smooth and the colors are beautiful. I notice the shape of the tip is different from my older full size colors. In the mini set it's more a of point than a slant. Since I haven't bought any new lippiestix for a long time I don't know if the shape has changed. If it has then I much prefer the point. It's very easy to line and define. The lasting power is moderate. There is slight transfer with drinking, but these did not make it through a meal.

I'll be back in a bit with swatches!

@myumew Swatches!

image.jpeg

Wow thanks for the swatches @vegchililover78! All these shades are so up my alley, and how can I pass up on Toronto Terrace! Are these LE?

@Anewxa Yes, I think so. They are part of a collaboration with Sonya Esman. I just noticed these are called multi stix vs. lippie stix. In reading the description again on CP's website it seems like these are similar to the Bite multisticks. It would be very cool if CP was coming out with their version of a multi purpose product.

Oh wow good catch @vegchililover78! I would love to know more on how these perform compared to the Bite multisticks since I find the formula on those a bit drying on my lips.

Thank you so much! They're just as gorgeous as I thought they'd be. Running to place an order 🙂

So pretty and golden/glowy. Will be great for some lovely summer looks. 

A few orders arrived over the last few days. 🙂

Glamour Dolls:

lisafrankbrushr.jpg

Spoiler
1.  2x Lisa Frank Unicorn Brushes - One for me and one for the mini me ❤️

Sephora:

seph051717.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  beautyblender Solid Pro Cleanser - Here's hoping this lasts longer than the regular solid cleansers and that formula is as good!

GWP:
1.  500 point Dior perk
2.  100 point Clinique perk
3.  Commodity Book Promo - Does this smell like pickles to anyone else?
4.  Samples

Etsy and Kylie Cosmetics:

pouch.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Personalized Makeup Pouch (Etsy) I got these for my mom and grandma for Mother's Day and they were thrilled because they have fairly unique names.  I also ordered one for my niece's birthday (also a unique name) and one for me and one for the mini me, just because....(my name is probably the most common in the bunch and my daughter's is probably the most unique - lol)
2.  2X Kylighters in Cotton Candy - We were super curious about these, but they are actually pretty good highlighters!
3.  Kylie Lip Kit in Apricot for my daughter
testing