Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@kso1225 Can't wait to hear more from you on your thoughts. I've only ordered the caffeine eye serum but I'm anxious to try The Buffet. 

What an aesthetically pleasing photo. I've been looking into this brand too. I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've given everything a try 🙂 

Ooh @kso1225 these are basically everything I have on my wishlist lol. Please report back? 😄

Great haul! I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on these! I am expecting their 10% lactic acid tomorrow in the mail and I feel like I'm going to want much more from them!

I gave in to peer pressure and ordered the Tarte bundle. It's just arrived!

IMG_3223.JPG

First, yes I'm saving that unicorn paper! And the bag is so much better in real life! Quick warning on the creamy powder foundation- mine was not glued down and the whole powder tin fell out. I've glued it down and it's fine, but be careful if you ordered it. AND that lipstick?!?! 🤗 It's glorious! I forgot how well Tarte does reds. Yes I make fun of them a lot for their "beige" tendencies, but they do the kind of reds I love. This is Firework. It's the perfect blue-red that gives me chills. It's deep and bright at the same time and makes my teeth look super white. These swatches do it zero justice, but if you like blue-reds, you need this. And I love the formula too. Matte but comfortable. 

Spoiler
IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG

@pixiedust2, You did good!  Now I have regret that I didn't participate in this tarte offer!  Maybe next year...

@tsavorite They'll have another promo soon enough, in no time 🙂 FOMO pushed me over the edge on this one haha! I think the powder foundation is too light but the formula seems nice. I'm giving it a trial run tomorrow. 

Anonymous Insider

Nice haul! 😀 Firstly, unicorn paper and that bag!  Just too cute! Also, love that red! They do make nice reds. Thanks for the swatch! 😀 Always on a lookout for good blue-reds.

@Anonymous Thanks and you're welcome! I'll try to remember to tag you on blue-red discoveries 🙂 It really pops, there's just some great depth to it. I was happily surprised by how pretty it is!

That bag is stunning!   What a fun haul!   😍😍😍   @pixiedust2

Great haul and stunning lip colour @pixiedust2

OMG @pixiedust2!!  That bag 0000000000000.JPG

Ooowww! My FOMO is officially kicking in right now (oh wait, it's actually regret Cat Frustrated )...I knew I should've taken that plunge!  I love it!  I love this haul and I love your lipstick Heart  Heart Good buy!

Fantastic haul  @pixiedust2! What a gorgeous lipstick color! 😍

Anonymous Insider

I haven't had a chance to post any of my makeup hauls lately (its piling up) - my husband surprised me with an early Mother's Day present!! So here is my furry haul for now and I will post all my purchases soon 😛

IMAG0668.jpg

IMAG0670.jpg

Her name is Fancy - she is 7 weeks old today!! 🙂 

@Anonymous congrats on your new addition!! she is gorgeous, and the little tongue sticking out is SO sweet!! 

She is just beautiful!!! And such a thoughtful gift, he's a keeper!!

Awww that tongue out! Such a cutie, my hearts melting 💕

D'awwww

Anonymous Insider

Awww! What a great surprise! Hello there Fancy! 👋

SQUEE!!!  What a cutie!  Congrats!

OH MY GOSH SO CUTE. Best haul ever!!!!

testing