Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@Tamara76 One question...Can you be my mother?!?!? My mom never taught me about my menstrual cycle let alone makeup!!! I have three girls, I can't wait till they are old enough to share the love of makeup stalking together 😛 🙂 I can't blame you at all, it sounds like you have an amazing young lady who is reaching for the stars and deserves it all!!! Congratulations on the GPA news, that is insane!!! So happy for you both!!! Beautiful haul, I hope you both enjoy your new goodies - HAPPY Mother's Day!!! XO 🙂

Lol!  Thank you so much!   I am sure you'll be the same kind of mom!  Happy Mother's Day to you, too!!!  @Anonymous

😘😘😘

@Tamara76Awwww. Best mom ever! Amazing about the award as well - congrats my gosh that's a smart young lady you've go there! It's super thoughtful of you to know what she is  into.  Growing up my mum would never have known to get me something like though I have no complaints I love her like crazy and she is amazing - it's just that it's so nice that you pay attention to things like that and to the details.  I would be almost in tears if someone was that thoughtful to me. : )

Also - drool, nice haul! I kept thinking - "YOU get a Palette and YOU get a Palette -- Palettes for everyone!" : )

Also - darnit I"m kicking myself for not buying those brushes while we had them in Canada. : (

@RoseCharlie  Awwww - Thanks!  My daughter is my makeup and shopping buddy.  She is doing great at school and I am super proud of her!  So sorry you missed the brushes... 😞

💗💗💗

@Tamara76: ) Thanks Tamara! Awww - that's so fun that this is a wonderful hobby you can share! 💗

Echoing what everyone else said, great haul and congrats to the kiddo!  What a fun reward for being a smart cookie!

IMG_0585.JPGThanks!  @michelleshops

For everyone interested in the Becca x Chrissy palette, I love it! 💗   I am wearing the bronzer, blush and Beach Nectar highlight.

@Karmatic @unfungirl

@Tamara76 OMG the palette looks exquisite on you! I'm going to definitely swatch it in the stores now! 😻

BTW you're such a sweet mama and glad to hear your daughter is doing well in school. 

Thank you and thank you!!!!!   😘😘😘 @Karmatic 

It is stunning on you @Tamara76 💞

Thank you!   It would have been perfect for the highlight challenge! Lol!  😉   @fatimamummy

Agreed!

Love your haul pics as always and the palette looks gorgeous on you! I get mine on Monday, cant wait 😄

Thank you!   You are so sweet!   I hope you love tour palette, too!  ❤️   @twilightnicky

oh man this is so pretty on you @Tamara76! i can't wait to use mine. y u so pretty?!!

Awwwww - You're making me blush!   Thank you!!!!!! 😘😘😘   @unfungirl

.look at all the goodies! i just got my becca palette, and i can't wait to use it!!

and congrats to your daughter @Tamara76, what a smarty pants! ❤️

Thanks!  @unfungirl

She was super excited about the award - She works hard at school, volleyball and, of course, makeup application!  😘😘😘

I am going to use my Chrissy palette this morning!  Can't wait!

Great haul!!! 😄

Thanks!  ❤️❤️❤️   @MaryK82

I can get into green juice gummies; thanks for the review, @Tamara76

testing