Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

You are very welcome!  You definitely need to try these!  ๐Ÿ’—  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76 Another awesome haul! I'm tempted to try out these green juice gummy bears. Can you get them at Sugarfina or at Pressed Juicery or both? 

Also, let us know what you think of the Becca x Chrissy palette. I'm tempted by it but wanted to see impartial reviews before I decide on purchasing it. Everything about it looks great though. 

Thanks!  @Karmatic  Hmmmm - Not sure if the gummies are abailable at Pressed...

I plan to use the Chrissy palette this morning - will keep you posted! ๐Ÿ’—

Great haul! I was sooooo tempted by that fragrance promo code. "It's so cute"

"But you already have it"

"But you love it"

"But you don't go through it fast enough to use all of what you already have I this lifetime "

"But it's cuuuuuute!!!!"

My internal dialogue was really strong on this one. Thank you for including it in the pic. It is really cute, and it was fun to see it since "practical me" won our and I opted to pass on a mini of a fragrance that I already have. 

@SheWhoSkis  Lol - Yay to willpower!   I totally cannot resist mini perfumes or lippies!   ๐Ÿ˜

Normally it is impossible for me to resist them as well, @Tamara76. I have no idea how I was able to do it that time around. 

Wonderful haul as always โค! Your bestie is going to love that palette!! Also, awesome idea to give your daughter those brushes instead of the flowers. They will last longer ๐Ÿ˜› 

Oh man I was so curious about those Pressed gummies from Sugarfina lol. Glad to see I didn't really miss out on anything good! I do have those Chocolate Bacon Toffee's on my list for next time now though ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks!  @Mcakes

I needed to do something nice for the bestie because I have not been able to hang with her in a few weeks due to my work schedule - Any downtime has gone to my daughter/hubby.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

If you like green juice, you have to try the gummies - I loved them, but the kiddo did not - lol!   And the chocolate bacon toffee is a must!!!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ

alright. i need to slow my roll. but nevertheless, i'm pleased ! pardon my night time artificial lighting. 

mayhaul.jpg

ELIZABETH & JAMES nirvana bourbon dry shampoo

REVERIE recovery hair oil

REVERIE milk anti-frizz leave-in nourishing treatment

KAT VON D everlasting lip liner, bow & arrow

NARS x CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG multiple tint, jo

NARS x CHARLOTTE GAINSBOURG velvet eyeshadow duo, rue allent

perks & promos:

• BITE lipliner, #022
  • PETER THOMAS ROTH cucumber mask x2
  • CLINIQUE moisture surge serum
  • JO MALONE wood sage & sea salt sample

swatches:

RUE ALLENT, BITE lip liner 002, KAT V D bow & arrow liner, JO multiple

unnamed-37.jpg

Oooooh! How do you like the dry shampoo? It's in my loves list but I don't want to buy it until I run out of at least 2 of the 4 bottles of dry shampoo I have on hand. Clearly, the addiction is real. 

Great Haul @jemly All these colours look perfect on your skin tone. I love the look of Jo but I'm afraid it will be too light for my complexion and won't show at all.

i actually left two things out of the pic ! whoops !

SUNDAY RILEY ceo cream deluxe sample

TATCHA water cream sample

Anonymous Insider

@jemly UGH I wanted that Tacha Water Cream sample more then life!!! When I went to place my order it was OOS ๐Ÿ˜ž If anyone wants to trade for anything, please let me know!!! I've been trying to purchase the full size as well, but its OOS too!! ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm loving the Bite Lip Pencil promo, its such a great shade!!! Your pup looks adorable ๐Ÿ˜›

Your photos are always so great Jem.  What a perfectly you haul!  

would love to know what you think about the Clinique Moisture Surge Serum after you've used it some

nice haul, @jemly! the jo multiple looks gorgeous, and i loved my sample of the reverie milk so much i bought the full size too!

Love your haul!! My eyes went straight for the Nars XD but I'm way more curious about your books!! haha

I got the same Jo Malone sample and it smells SO GOOD. I finally understand the hype now. I'm seriously obsessed.. It might replace my Coco Mademoiselle.

Awesome haul is awesome! I bought the same Jo Malone fragrance on a whim for my boyfriend and hope that he likes it! 

BTW those are great books! 

Oh yay! Anxious to see how you like the Reverie Recovery oil. I've been loving the Milk so I am very interested in trying the rest of their line. 

@Seymore3, how are the Meteorites? Are they shimmery (like their standard line) or glittery (like some of their LE ones, such as holiday 2016 and spring 2017)?

testing