Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Love!!! So many stilas...it's beautiful! Lol

This was supposed to be my Anniversary gift in January but I decided to go with the custom made. Between choosing design and weight, 3 months of making time and then getting here from Pakistan, I received these just today. I guess I can call it May Haul 😉 I Can't thank my sister enough for getting these made exactly the way I wanted 💞

Since I got my nose pierced when these were still at jeweller's So added the nose pins in order.

IMG_6583.JPGIMG_6584.JPG

This is just stunning @fatimamummy!

@fatimamummy belated congratulations! Those bracelets are spectacular! You have great taste!

Those are beautiful! Well worth the 3 months. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

It is sooo beautiful!!!!!

What a lovely gift! These are stunning! 

Wow @fatimamummy it's all so lovely ❤️ 

Makeup is fun but jewelry is much more fun 🙂

Enjoy those amazing bangles and those diamonds...!

Happy belated anniversary🎉

Thank you @PaletteAddict99  🙂

The nose pins aren't diamond though, just simple old zirconia in gold. 

@fatimamummy The nose pins will be  spectacular...CZs actually have higher dispersion than diamonds. That gives them more fire/brilliance. 

What a beautiful and special gift!   @fatimamummy  ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @Tamara76 !

Those bracelets are beautiful, such elegant detail.  Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thank you @missjeanie

I've been waiting all week for these items. I'm pretty happy with all the items below. I don't think I'll be returning any 😄 

Spoiler
Jo Sweet Almond & Macaroon - My first JM product, it smells amazing, just like a French bakery. So obsessed! 

Nest Ocean Mist & Sea Salt - I love NEST and ordered this + JM without smelling first. I do like the scent but it smells nothing like the ocean or sea salt. It actually smells like flowers/perfume to me. I'll light it this weekend and see if the scent tones change. 

Marc Jacobs Coconut Bronzer - I bought this after drooling over the packaging and seeing all the great reviews. I'm pale and it's perfect when I apply it lightly. It's pretty pigmented and warm. It's also MASSIVE like, I can barely hold it massive. I love how thin it is and I can see my whole face in the mirror. 

Wayne Goss 02 Powder Brush - My first WG brush as well, and I'm definitely happy I purchased it. It's the softest brush I've ever touched and blends really well. I'll be buying more of his line! 

Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue - I haven't tried this yet but I love Bite lipsticks! The color is a light peach/pink nude with warm tones. 

Bite Lipliner in 022 - I haven't tried this yet but it's the recent promo and is .03 oz. I'm happy with the color, a pinkish nude that will go with many of my lipsticks. 

B02D12C2-FB49-4E47-B52D-70504B748F5B.jpeg

MJ bronzer vs. my hand - I think the bronzer is winning. Edit: Sorry I don't know how to make the pic smaller Cat Embarassed

ED11C9D3-D62E-43A7-8A71-0F054BFF3317.jpeg

Nest Candles are some of my favorite and Jo Malone scents smell amazing and have some of the prettiest packaging! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you @MariekeBT!!! I have the NEST lit right now and I'm loving it. It doesn't smell like an ocean but maybe how a beachfront resort would smell. Very light and fresh flowery scent! 

I love the JM more though they may be my new favorite brand 😄 

That's the largest compact I've seen ever. 

@alexasteph Yes it's definitely the biggest one I've ever had! It makes the price more reasonable too 😄 

Ouhhhhh, I'm in love with Nest candles!!!  They last a long time!  I haven't tried that scent yet!  

That bronzer is quite nice!  More cool than the original.  Enjoy!  

testing