Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@Blackwhiskey

Is this the TF perfume that smells like beach?  I am in love with that one, but like you, I cannot afford to purchase it, although Im debating it heavily. 

I also love Replica Beachwalk, but looking for a dupe.  I discovered a rollerball kit at Sephora which includes it, but i much prefer the spray.  So, looking for dupes of that also.

I tried several mixes of the Demeter, but I cant seem to find a mix that replicates it.  There are many great ones to choose from for summer that all have the beachy scent, but no exact.

Okay, just making a mark. I took a shower and applied 4711 on the left wrist and where the elbow bends lol. And I applied a sample of my Neroli Portofino that a  SEPHORA SA gave me a sample of - not Acqua but the oil one, which is the same scent but supposed to last longer. 

Time put on 3 PM. 

Ouhhhhhhhh, Merci beaucoup!  Does it last longer than the TF?  I've been hung up on the price with the short duration the TF neroli portofino lasts on me. 

@heartsmyface @aleishamaxime I'll give you guys an update, I'll shower and put it on and see how long it lasts. 🙂

@heartsmyface @Mcakes @aleishamaxime unfortunately 4711 didnt last as long as thr oil neroli tf. Keep in mind its not tf neroliportofino acqua. 4711 lsted bout 4 hrs nd is a splash. Maybe itll last linger when its jn a spray bottle. Big bottle for 4711 it weighed 2 lbs 

For the price point only a couple hours of wear is quite forgivable!  I've ordered it off Amazon for holy moly cheap!  Thanks again for the recommendation!  Ha, no the TF doesn't last that long itself;)

Thanks for the update! Considering the price I don't think it's a big deal that it only lasts 4 hours. I'm just glad to know of a dupe now!

Thank you so much for the update @Blackwhiskey! Which retailer did you purchase this from? The bottle looks so pretty! Very vintage. For the price I don't mind that it only lasted 4 hours. 

@Mcakes sorry i thought inhad replied, just on amazon , just searched for the 30 dollar one

Thank you @Blackwhiskey! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I love Neroli!

I'd love to know as well!

My April/May haul. It is time to replenish/stock up some skincares and all these going on deals are killing my budget. I'm excited trying out Uma Brightening Oil (a recommendation from my good friend). I chose to get the SpaceNK gwp instead of 20% off from Spring. Somebody please tell me this GWP is worth more than $30 saving. Lol 😉 

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

@blackkitty2014 that GWP was so worth it! look at all those goodies!!

i am very curious about the uma oil- i'd love to hear your thoughts!

Oh yes @blackkitty2014! The GWP is totally worth more than the savings! Samples and makeup bags always win 😉 😛 

Such a great haul! The Chic It Easy is an unbelievable value. Really loving my new touche eclat from it!

Thx @Mcakes. The Chikuhodo brushes are my last month unplanned purchase and the Chic It Easy are this month unplanned purchases. I get 2 sets just for the Touché Eclat 😉

i'm so jealous you snagged the chic it easy @blackkitty2014! every time i get it in my cart, it goes OOS at check out! i really want jungle red 🙂

@unfungirl   I have the Jungle red I didnt use if ur interested.

@makeupobesessed That's so sweet! I   definitely am! I will pm you and see if I have something you'd like in return 🙂

Wow, Diptyque Oud Palao is part of the gwp! I really like it, I hope you do too 😄

I haven't posted any hauls since Christmas because I've really tried to take it easy this year! But... with a trip to Japan and some new goodies that came out I couldn't resist!

20170506_101014.jpg

I posted my complete Tokyo haul in another thread, but this is a closeup of the makeup items I bought from Laduree, Jill Stuart, Hakuhodo (the brushes that were clean lol), Canmake, MAQuillAGE, majolica majorca. I'm really happy with everything!

20170506_101550.jpg

My recent Sephora Haul plus my Shopper's Drug Mart purchase! I finally used my points on the beauty boutique website so I got the Chanel/Paul & Joe blushes for free! I just can't wait to try everything!

I love it all!  You got yourself a nice sampling of all the good stuff!!!!  

Those canmake cream blushes are great and the best price ever!  

I hope you had an amazing trip!  I bet you're dying to go back already amiright? @MaryK82

14 Replies
testing