Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Oh wow! I really love the blue kit!

Awesome!!! Thanks for showing what each bag has. I missed out on this and was pretty bummed out but at least now the curiousity and wonder is over. I hope you enjoy everything!!

Awesome haul! Those purple eyeshadows look amazing!

MAC, CHANEL haul:

Justine Skye Iridescent powder, Metallic lipstick in Silver Spoon. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Colour in Light, Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks in 527 Golden Sun and 537 Golden Sand.

IMG_0054.JPGIMG_0052.JPG

@angel7594 So much great stuff! Enjoy it all. ❤️

This is a beautiful haul!   I passed on the Justine Skye, but now I kind of wish I'd grabbed it.  The Chanel is lovely, as well! ❤️

@angel7594

Thank you @Tamara76! ❤️

Oooohhh that Chanel!! 🙂 I would love to hear your thoughts on the Les Beiges Healthy Glow once you try it. I am nearly done with my Soleil Tan de Chanel and will need a new bronzer soon. 🙂 @angel7594

@trishavt, I like it! I think it is really natural looking. It does have a light fragrance, but not overwhelming at all. I bought this shade for highlighting, but am thinking of getting the medium shade for bronzing. My Chanel SA said this will be part of the permanent collection too! I was glad to hear it is not LE. 🙂

Beautiful! : ) I really like the MAC packaging it's niiice!

@angel7594 Would you mind posting a swatch of the Chanel Powder? 

@makeitup305,

The swatch is directly in the center. This Chanel highlighter shade is sheer on my fair skin with subtle shimmer, but no glitter.

20170501_144451.jpg

@angel7594 thank you! Idk why I thought this was a bronzer haha still tempting after your swatch though.

@makeitup305, I will definitely post a swatch later this afternoon for you! 🙂

Thank you!!

@angel7594 great haul! The mac lipstick and powder look so pretty. I think I want Golden Sun 😍

testing