Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

@vront I've really enjoyed it, I think it works great for me! I think I saw the most improvement in general luminosity and texture. I first used it a few days in a row, and since I've used it once or twice a week for about 6 months. Just finishing the jar now! 

I'm a very freckled person, so I don't tend to look very much at my acne scars or dark spots. My face is a smorgasbord of distractions 😄 So unfortunately I can't say exactly how well it works for your two concerns! I'm a big fan of the mask though, and hey, Sephora has an amazing return policy!! 

@Llgc Awesome haul and you got a lot of cool stuff! Happy birthday month!

Happy Birthday Month! Enjoy your fabulous purchases - You have excellent taste! 🙂@Llgc

@Llgc it's my birthday month two! I'm trying not to shop since I just made some very large purchases (I either don't shop at all or shop a lot, thankfully I don't shop a lot too often!) but how can you resist when it's your birthday? 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Birthday hauls are the best @MariekeBT, guilt free and so much fun, have a great birthday month!

@Anewxa thank you! ❤️

XOXO,
Marieke

Very nice haul!

Is it that little bump in the Moonfruit you're referring to on the left side of the product in the photo?

If so, I think this is normal, I know when items are getting filled in their factories or place of manufacturing, sometimes how the dispenser tops of the product can cause the cut-off point or end of the product to appear more separated and thus not producing a smooth and uniform surface layer.

Think of it as when you fill up an ice cream cone or frozen yogurt cup from those dispensers with the lever you press down on, even as you release the lever arm and the last of the ice cream/fro-yo drops down, it doesn't just seamlessly meld into what was already dispensed.

@lylysa I guess my pic wasn't as obvious as I thought! I meant the colour seemed off. The purple in the jar looked normal, but the top near the lid was almost a light pink. It seemed a bit old maybe? 

Ah! Thanks for more details! I didn't even notice the separation of pink and purple! I guess my eyes saw the purple and thought it was the jar color versus the product color in a clear jar! 😛

Did it smell or feel weird (if you did dunk into the product)? Was the color going into it light pink as well or did it eventually hit purple? Did the pink portion feel different, like a slightly hardened shell, like how soup can develop that "soup skin" layer up top if left to settle?

Nice haul @Llgc! The ILIA KC does look like a pretty shade for summer! Does it go on matte? 

@Anewxa Thanks! I'd say the ILIA crayons are a bit more of a Demi-matte? That almost totally matte but not quite flat. I'll see if I can get a pic later! 

Thanks @Llgc a swatch would be great! Enjoy your birthday hauls my fellow May baby 💕

My Marc Jacobs Mystery Kits came

I'll put the contents in a spoiler for those who want to be surprised. I'm really happy with the value considering I only paid $33 each after the 15% discount.

Spoiler
20170501_122607.jpg
Teal:
Enamored Nail Polish in Showgirl ($18)
Style Eye-Con Palette in The Seductress ($39)
Velvet Noir Mascara ($26)
Total Value: $83

Blue:
Style Eye-Con Palette in The Punk ($39)
Enamored Nail Polish in New Wave ($25)
Highliner in Navy Noir ($18)
Total Value: $82

Pink:
Enamored Nail Polish in Funny Girl ($18)
Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer in Uproar ($28)
Style Eye-Con Palette in The Supreme ($39)
Total Value: $85

@kso1225 That is a great haul especially for a mystery bag! I'm kind of regretting not buying in at the discount but I can live vicariously through you! 

What a score on the mystery bags! Enjoy!

Wow!  What an amazing value!  You scored some great things!  @kso1225

Lovely haul! @kso1225. Mystery bags are always a gamble and this one certainly paid off 😉

Really lovely.  Those purples... whoa so pretty.

Lovely surprise! I'm still kicking myself that I missed out on this sale. Turned my cell off early that night lol. Everyone seems to be getting great bags :).

Wow these are really great kits, blue is my fave from the bunch!

testing