Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

First day of march...& already shopping!

- Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo Sample

- Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum deluxe sample

- GUCCI -Guilty Black Pour Homme Sample

- Katy Perry Killer Queen Sample

- Sephora Collection nano lip liner in Beau Bordeaux

- Sephora Collection Color Lip Last in Vintage Pink

- Sephora Collection Indian summer eyeshadow

- Sephora Collection- Color Wand Lip Gloss Trio

- Sephora: The Z Palette (the Larger one)

LOL no shame here! Smiley Wink Starting the month off right with some new lip products! Smiley Very Happy

~ NuMe Titan 3

~ NuMe Silhouette

~ Urban Decay Naked 2

~ Urban Decay Feminine Palette

~ Coastal Scents Haul (included Go palettes London, Cairo, Moscow, and the Fall Fest Palette)

~ Sigma Premium Brush set

(Picture to come)

Yes! We love pictures! Smiley Happy

Well I had to hit the Julep secret store this morning. 

All Julep:

- The Wizard of Oz Collection

- Jane

- Yumi

- Aretha

- Payton

I'm trying to hold off on my Sephora stuff until Chic Week now. Will power -- I have none and it probably won't last. 

I got the wizard of oz too!

I can't resist, either!

Things That Happened like, today:

- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in 01 Beige Pale

- Tarte Bamboo Airbrush Finish Foundation Brush

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

Things that will probably happen the next time I'm in Sephora:

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar

- MUFE HD Cream Blush in 510

And I'm trying out a sample of the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème to... um, 'meh' results, I suppose.

Nice haul! LOVING your foundation choice Smiley Happy. That Tarte brush is really freakin' amazing!

Yeah, I tried the Becca sample too, and I don't know if I got a funny batch or something, but it smelled like a damp dirty towel to me. Yucky!

The Becca sample was just.... weird. The color match was surprisingly really good, but even my husband told me it made my skin look really dry and flaky even though it wasn't! And I applied it to freshly moisturized and primed skin, too! Maybe using a beautyblender would work better, but I'm not going to put the effort into it when I have LdP on the way and I KNOW I love that one. :-)

I'm super excited about the Tarte brush! A good, dense buffing brush was really missing in my makeup brush collection, and I've heard such wonderful things that I don't think I'll regret it.

I noticed the Becca ultimate fnd is really thick. I used less than a pea sized amount for my face & that helped. The first time I used it I used way too much product. A little goes a LONG way. I don't think I'll purchase it though. I tried 2 samples of the Becca radiant skin foundation and ended up buying it the other day. It's better than the ultimate coverage complexion creme. But they are very different in the finish & coverage they supply

I used as little as I could use to cover my entire face... pea-sized sounds about right. If I gave it a chance and worked with it, I could probably make it work okay. But for the money, there are other products I like a lot better, so I don't think it's for me.

I heard much better things about the Becca Radiant Skin Foundation! Glad to hear that one works for you!

I got a sample of it too and found that it really accentuated my dry patches. My skin has been unbelievably dry this winter no matter how much I moisturize. I think it may be a better foundation for the summer for me.

Yesterdays Sephora haul:

Clinique Take the day off cleansing balm

100 pt perk: urban decay naked lipgloss, lovechild

Sephora: CLINIQUE : Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm : face-wash-facial-cleanser

I want to try the LdP but want to get color matched. The closest store to me that sells this brand is about 1-1.5 hrs away and i cant justify driving that far to go get matched. But all the talk about this is telling me i should... 

I just recently managed to try it, and the shade they had in stock was too dark for me. I loved the finish, feel, and wear of the makeup, so I decided to take a chance and order the lightest shade. Crossing my fingers that I can make it work! But from what I hear, it should be a pretty good match for me. 

If you're ever up that way for something else, you can always drop in and ask for a sample. 

So i did go to get matched.  They gave me a sample of 02.  Hope i love it Smiley Happy

THAT TARTE FOUNDATION BRUSH IS EVERYTHING. You made the right choice, Lari Smiley Happy

My first Makeup Geek haul:

• Eyeshadows in Moondust, Homecoming, Creme Brulee, Beaches and Cream, Mango Tango, Coca Bear and Glamorous
  • Z palette - 4U in burgundy.

And, my first Pop Culture haul (an indie nail polish brand)

• She Likes Big Bows (Pink) (mini bottle)
  • Beautiful Bouquets (mini bottle)
  • Rock and Skull (mini bottle)
  • Pinata Killer 2.0 (mini bottle)

I'm waiting on my monthly Sephora order for at least a few more days.

I'm on a temporary no buy and I'm going through withdrawal. I need to see some pics people! Please? Thanks. LOL

Stick around, nishcakes...the rest of us are pic wh0res, too. Hahaha! My friends look at me like I'm crazy when I take pictures of all my makeup when I buy it before I try it out.

Pic wh0res! *cracking up!* they'll never understand.

Exactly, but all of us here on BT will Smiley Wink Haha!

All thanks to the amazing suggestions of the ladies on BT

657 Replies