Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Bahah! Love the huffing photo!

The last of my orders came in and I'm VERY excited!

• Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow - Pale Barley (This was SO hard to find! I had it shipped from an out-of-state Nordstrom!)
  • Illamasqua Blush - Lover (the most perfect apricot shade Smiley Happy)
  • Buxom Stay There Eyeshadow Brush (Oddly enough, this SUCKS with the Buxom eyeshadow! It didn't pick up ANY of the color. However, it is pretty good with my Chanel Illusion d'Ombre so I will be keeping it for that)
  • (not pictured) Guerlain quad in Les Bois de Rose Heart
  • D&G Passion Eyes Mascara promo
  • Tory Burch point perk

ohhh pale barley is pretty!

Aaaahhh pale barley!!! I have been hunting this bad boy down. No luck for me. Smiley Sad I purchased the Illamasqua blush last month, along with Hussy. I loved Lover, it really is the perfect apricot shade but had to return the blushes. Smiley Sad

Oh pale barley, how I love you so.  

Tell me about it, dziggi! I originally ordered it online, but it was on back order for a month before I found it out-of-state. I would so sad if they discontinued Pale Barley Smiley Sad.

Oh no! Did the blushes just not react well with your skin?

Nooo they couldn't discontinue Pale Barley. It's one of the colors everyone talks about from Burberry. Would be silly to eliminate their high seller. Hopefully they aren't like Tom Ford... I swear everything from that line that gets a following and reaches cult status they decide to discontinue. Smiley Wink Sadly, the blushes broke me out & made my skin super red. The colors are sooo pretty though. Shame.

I LOVE Pale Barley -- I think it might be my favorite shade of all time (close contenders being Burberry Rosewood and LMdB Corinthian). It's not discontinued -- per my favorite SA, it was out of stock for a while (like other Burberry products were and continue to be). Long story short -- Burberry bought back the rights to its beauty company (it had been licensed to a third party) and I think they had to find a new manufacturer, which is why certain products and shades have been out of stock for ages. Pale Barley is back in stock at my local Nordstrom, and should be back online soon. 

Oohh be still my heart... I can't wait until Pale Barley comes back online. I heard about their rights being sold and all that mess. I used Pale Barley up in December and at first I was really proud of myself for using up an eyeshadow but then devastated because I really miss it. I love Rosewood too, I actually reorder it because I'm coming close to using it up. I still haven't tried Le Metier eyeshadows... do not tempt me. Smiley Wink

I just got a little one in. I bought a Too Faced lipstick that I'm already in love with, a few hair ties, and redeemed some of my points for the Tory Burch perk and another Stila Color Balm.

657 Replies