Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

The purple is what sold me!

Just wanted to thank all of you lovely ladies for indulging the community with your awesome beauty offerings! Enjoy your goodies! Smiley Very Happy

Happy hauling! Heart

Last haul for awhile... or so I'd like to think

photo 5.JPG

O.M.G

ETA: Awesome haul!... sorry I realized just the OMG alone could probably be misconstrued as something negative lol Smiley Happy

Haha thanks! Definitely an impulsive splurge!

image.jpg

These are the items that arrived today. Unfortunately, not all arrived safely. 

The ulta nail polishes are 2 for $4. They are usually $6 each. They last as long as $15-$19 polishes too. If one breaks and the polish gets all over the bottles, the lids get destroyed. I tried to use polish remover to get the polish off the lids, but they kept breaking down leaving a black tar like substance all over my hands and the bottles. image.jpg

This was what I picked up last month before going on my no buy. Not included : Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, YSL Pure Chromatics #6 palette, Lancome La Roseraie blush, and a few UD shadows from The Motherlode (split with others).

Wish me luck on my no-buy!

25.jpg

HG.JPG

TS2.jpg

true.jpg