Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

mmhmmm, told ya about Pink Sweet Pea!

It's delightful. I love the purple/fuschia microshimmer in it! Not too thick or sticky either! Heart

The Anja eye shadow looks so pretty! 

It IS! I can't wait to play with it. It's really soft and buttery - makes me want to collect more Illamasqua, LOL!

Glad the mitts made their way to you safely Smiley Happy  I'm off to the feedback thread now!

Another Rouge event haul! Mine's also on another board (it's the "Live Feed From VIB Rouge Event 03/30/14" one).

- Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Candy Glow

- Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Sugarland

- Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Distortion

- Nails Inc. Garden Party polish in Westbourne Gardens 

- Formula X polish in Reactive

I also got the free Sephora wristlet with the foil samples and a Pantone Colour of the Year makeup look booklet.

that 'other' store has the sweethearts blush for 50% off on thursday if you wanted to get a backup

Highlighted

I know someone told me on the other board! Too bad there's no Ultas in Canada Smiley Sad Otherwise I totally would! Thanks anyway!

Yay sugarland!!

I was having trouble deciding between Sugarland and Kuala Lumpur, but after swatching Sugarland I knew it was the one! The colours are so unique!