Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

I use it all the time after I wash my hair. It is a great protector, detangler, leave in conditioner, etc. I love it! Did you get a coupon for it or something? I went to my local Ulta and bought some stuff yesterday and didn't get it. I asked about it and they had no idea what I was talking about!

I was at Ulta the other day and they gave it to me too. It was just up at the register. I was really surprised! I didn't receive an e-mail or anything about it. 

Highlighted

Awww too bad you werent able to get it! Smiley Sad Maybe its only select locations?

No, I didnt get any sort of notice about it. I went to Ulta just for the UD trio and ended up buying the nyx stuff and the UD eyeliner set (because we never leave with just the one thing we go in for, right?!) and the girl at the register said I get the bottle as a free gift for spending over $25. I was like, ok thanks! I wasnt going to turn down a free gift haha

Oh my goodness I'm so jealous! I've been dying for the electric palette! Still have to wait until my next paycheck though... Smiley Sad What kind of looks are you trying with it, I'm curious to see everyone's ideas!

It's so pretty! Mine will be here Tuesday!

Have you taken any pics of this on you yet? I would love to see them.  These colors are so stunning in the box.  I wonder how it translates on the skin.

Been a busy month! Ohhh goodness!

UD Feminine Dangerous Fun Palettes
UD Shattered Face Case
UD Eyeliner in Smoke
UD Eyeliner in Uzi
UD Shawdow Sin/Mushroom
UD Shawdow X/Halfbaked
UD Grind Sharpener
US Foundaton Brush
Hourglass Mineral Veil